- Festival tickets purchased online will need to be exchanged at the venue box office to get the festival band.
- Parties (if any) after the event, may have additional ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
- Beware of fake / colour photocopied tickets. Tickets shall not be a valid if the bar code or hologram has been tampered with.
- For stolen or lost tickets, duplicate tickets will not be issued.
- Alcohol will be served to guests above the legal drinking age and only on displaying their valid age proof.
- There will be no refund on a purchased ticket even in case of any rescheduling/ change of venue.
- Artist line up and activities may be subject to change at any point of time without prior intimation.
- For security reasons, the organizers reserve the right to perform a security check on any
- member of audience at any point during the event.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers and employees shall not be responsible for any
- injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
- Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizers will not be held responsible for any damage or theft of any vehicles.
- Organizers reserve the rights of admission even to valid ticket holders.
- Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition are not allowed inside the festival. Ticket holders may bring their mobile phones in the event, however shall not be allowed to record, shoot any picture/ video recording in the event.
- Food and beverages will be available inside the festival. Any outside food and beverages are not allowed from outside the festival.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to confiscation or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming any illegal substances at the event will be immediately handed over to the police.
- Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests.
- EVC encourages guests to drink responsibly and in moderation.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, motorcycle helmets, bags or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside the event.
- The ticket holder will not sell or offer for sale, any product or service from any part of the event premises and may not distribute or give away any free item (s) or any political, religious, charitable, commercial, advertising or promotional material(s) from or at any part of the event premises.
- Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language, unruly language or any unruly or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated at the event.
- Any property left unattended anywhere at the event premises remains at the entire risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, and the organiser does not accept any liability for the theft or other loss or damage of such property.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any
- responsibility for any problems arising.
- The holder of the ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary,
- deny the holder/s of the ticket from staying at the venue after they have entered the
- The organizers may use the ticket holder`s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The organizers may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- Organizers will not be held responsible for any inconvenience, losses of any kind or expenses incurred by the Ticket holder as a result of an event being cancelled, rescheduled or moved to a different venue. The Ticket holder is wholly responsible for any expenses which they incur in order to facilitate attending an event. This includes all transport, accommodation,
- subsistence, miscellaneous and all other relevant costs.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be void or unenforceable by reason of any applicable law, it shall be deleted and the remaining provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect and, if necessary, be so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these terms and conditions so far as possible.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
For Tiesto making music is about giving. The Grammy Award-nominated electronic dance music icon offered up his greatest gift yet in the form of his fifth full-length album and career first for a major label, A Town Called Paradise [Casablanca Records/Republic Records]. He's gone from an underground trailblazer to a worldwide superstar who opened the 2004 Athens Olympic Games and was voted ''The Greatest DJ of All Time'' by Mixmag and the ''#1'' DJ by Rolling Stone. He's headlined festivals around the globe including Ultra Music Festival, Stereosonic, Coachella, Tomorrowland/TomorrowWorld and Electric Daisy Carnival. In December 2014, Tiesto was nominated for a Grammy in the Best Remixed Recording, Non Classical category for his remix of John Legend's ''All Of Me.'' This is Tiesto's second Grammy Nomination; following 2008's inclusion in the Best Electronic/Dance Album category for Elements Of Life. Signing his deal in the middle of 2013, Tisto immediately began working on what would eventually become A Town Called Paradise. He approached the album with a desire to break ground, and he certainly does that at every turn.
- Fatboy Slim
Fresh off the back of a certified gold album, The Fatboy Slim Collection, musical icon Norman Cook is set to rip the Enchanted Valley Carnival apart with his inimitable high energy show. A string of successful appearances at European Festivals over the summer saw Norman hosting his own massive Smile High Club arenas with more energy than ever. His weird and wonderful Random Acts of Smileyness left people delighted and aghast in equal measure. Fatboy Slim has earned a well-deserved reputation for his live appearances and now more than ever is the time to be a part of it.
- Arjun Vagale
Arjun Vagale is an Indian DJ, who has performed with artists such as Richie Hawtin, Dubfire and Adam Beyer. He is also signed for foreign labels, including Dubfires Sci-Tec and Christian Smiths Tronic.
- Ferry Corsten
Hailing from Rotterdam, the Netherlands, Ferry Corsten's lustrous career is exemplified by a passion for music that began as a hobby and spiraled into a full-blown profession. Today, as it was in the beginning, Corsten's skills lie in his ability to coax the maximum emotional impact from electronic dance music of all genres, not just trance, but also progressive-house and electro. He remains and has always been ahead-of-his time, making music that becomes a template for others to follow.
- Alex Morph
As one of the leading DJs/producers in the global dance music scene, Alex M.O.R.P.H.'s popularity is on the rise like never before! With outstanding releases like 'An Angel's Love', 'Sunset Boulevard' and his latest hit record 'The Reason' plus remixes/co-ops with and for artists like Armin van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, Within Temptation, Faithless, Gareth Emery, Dash Berlin, Protoculture and many more, he's always one step ahead in quality and energetic like no one else! Through various producer aliases, Alex M.O.R.P.H. was able to establish and redefine himself and his sound again and again, delivering a big palette of highly respected quality productions and remixes over the years.
One of the biggest impact on the dance floors was the 2007 mega-smasher 'Life Less Ordinary' together with the famous Dutch duo Rank 1, which resulted in a tremendous hype all over the world and burned the name Alex M.O.R.P.H. into the trance world map once and for all. Reason enough for Paul van Dyk to lock up Alex in his studio, producing 2 van Dyk/M.O.R.P.H. collaborations for PvDs 2007 hit album In Between. Together with Armin van Buuren and Ana Criado, he created the Triple A project, with the beautiful 'Winter Stayed' as a result and a follow-up in the making. Other successful releases like 'An Angel's Love', 'Turn It On', 'Unification', 'New Harvest', 'I Love Trance' and others, underline the ever rising career of this exceptional artist.
Voted No. 3 Indian Electronic DJ by the DJ Mag India Industry poll 2012 and recently nominated for as Best Indie Artist for the inaugural MTV VMAI 2013, Kohra is the deep, hypnotic and often grungy mirror image of Madhav Shorey. Raw analog signals and lush soundscapes mixed with percussion sounds and sharp glitches is what can be heard through his mysterious productions. A style that is intelligent enough to mesmerize, yet simple enough to move you. Constantly paving the way for a new sub-culture of underground dance music is no task for the timid, which is why he has already become the first Indian to have hit the top 10 charts on global industry standards such as Beatport. As a producer his music has been signed to many well respected International record labels including Mexa Records, Black Swan Recordings, Sounds Of Earth and Sui Generiz to name a few.
- Lost Stories
Lost Stories is a prolific Indian electronic music duo comprised of India's best EDM producers, Prayag Mehta and Rishab Joshi. They collaborated and started producing in the first half of 2008, under the alias of Lost Stories. Their combination of progressive sounds and uplifting melodies cemented their musical presence not only in India but all over the world. Of such tremendous worthiness is their music that 8 of the 10 best DJs of the world support their remixes including Markus Schulz and Andy Moor. Their first joint production, False Promises was lapped up by DJ Tiesto's Blackhole Recordings, making them the first Indians to be signed onto a global leading recording company that has been nominated as the Best Global Dance Music Label in 2008 and 2009. Groovy basslines, melodic, energetic yet moody outrows and dreamy breakdowns with a hint of tech elements are their signature 'progressive trance' production sounds.
- Marco V
Originating from the Dutch lowlands, Marco Verkuijlen has cemented a reputation as one of the most inventive, creative and diverse DJ/producers working today. Continually evolving and tweaking his style, he created many a leading edge track. Most recently releases like Reaver, 10PM & Walhalla have seen his music picked up by a host of today's other frontline DJs. A remixer in constant demand, he has reworked music from mainstream stars like Madonna, Nicole Scherzinger & 50 Cent and James Blunt, as well as rising stars like Nervo & Hardrock Sofa. Marco holds residencies at some of the most celebrated clubs in the world Privilege, Ministry of Sound and Eden among them and headlines tent-pole events, including the colossal Sensation.
Musically, Marco has long inhabited the border regions of several different dance sub-genres, uniting elements of techno, trance, house and progressive to create his inimitable sound. His very first track, 'Luvstruck', released under the Southside Spinners guise, garnered him a major international club hit. Throughout the first decade of the millennium, releases like Godd, Simulated 'Automanual', 'C:/del*.mp3', 'False Light' and 'Second Bite' modified and cultivated the Trance / Progressive side of electronic dance. Most recently his productions - 'Reaver', 'GOHF', 10PM', 'Walhalla, 'Analogital' and others have applied more tough-house and progressive themes to his music. This in turn brought about a swing in the DJs supporting his studio productions. Further spurred on by his Marco V bootlegs (inc. The Killers 'Mr Brightside', Sonique's 'It Feels So Good' and Blaze's 'My Beat'), they've seen the likes of Avicci, Thomas Gold, David Guetta, the Swedish House Mafia and Dada Life start championing his productions.
As A DJ, having originally cut his teeth aged just 17 at the renowned DansSalon spot in Eindhoven, Marco began to play at bigger nights, and to larger crowds. Notable among them were Innercity the first of Holland's major indoor arena events for ID&T. They're an outfit he still regularly spins for, most recently headlining their Sensation event. He's also delivered show-stopping performances at world-class festivals, which have most recently included Creamfields, Mayday, Mysteryland, Nature One, Kanzantip, Dance Valley, Global Gathering, and Monster Massive.
- Nawed Khan
Nawed Khan is one of the biggest names in the booming dance music scene in India. A resident with Submerge, India's biggest artist management agency and dance music promoter, Nawed has constantly stayed ahead of the slow paced music scene in India, by acquiring and playing brand new tunes and almost impossible to obtain mixes of classics. A regular feature in clubs around India and South East Asia, he's one of the few DJs from India to have played across the globe with successful performances across America, Asia, Australia, Africa, and Europe in a career spanning over 15 years. Nawed was chosen to be the opening act for Swedish House Mafia in India for their, One Last Tour and has performed with international DJs like Tiesto, Zedd, Axwell, Paul Van Dyk, Dada Life, Seven Lions, Above & Beyond, Jaytech, Alvaro, Funkagenda, Wolfpack, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Mark Knight, Alvaro, Aly & Fila, Roger Sanchez, Markus Schulz, Sander Van Doorn, Paolo Mojo, Gareth Emery, Mat Zo, Simon Dunmore, Norman Doray, Arno Cost, John Fleming, Pearl and Benny Benassi.
A leap of faith and an overactive imagination are dangerous when combined together. Not in the case of the two crazy mavericks from Pune who make up Oozeundat though. When Roan Sable and Sidhant Naren decided to convert their mutual respect for underground electronic dance music into a Techno wave, no one could have predicted the young duos journey. Determined to produce and deliver intense, well-crafted sets focused on destroying dance floors, Oozeundat's sound is turning out to be as quirky as their name. Made from an amalgamation of their nicknames, their moniker is just a small display of their inherent madness. Formed in December 2011, Oozeundat aims to take audiences on a musical journey of deep, obscure and twisted techno.
In this burgeoning era of Dance Music in India, Zaeden became the first Indian to be signed on Spinnin Records and Music All Stars. With some big releases planned next year on these labels he is bound to make his presence felt on the global scene. A major breakthrough in his career came in the year 2014 when he released his Bootleg of Coldplays Magic. The remix was enough to take India by storm.
Enchanted Valley Carnival shall be hosted amongst the serenity of nature in one of the most exclusive cities in Asia at Aamby Valley City, being the first festival in Asia to be held on an airstrip.
The new identity of the brand has been designed to build a strong community of fans that shall strive to create, maintain & sustain a sense-of-belonging to the EVC 'Tribe'.
Enchanted Village shall be poised to endorse and facilitate this community through its extravagant camping experience, with the objective of being the most sought after camping brand in the country. Enchanted Village aims to extend its ritualistic nature amongst the fans, rendering an experience across the length & breadth of India's diverse environmental settings.
EVC 2015 establishes itself as the only multi genre electronic music festival in India offering varied genres from electronic music to live genres across trance, house, techno, fusion, and Indie along with other experimental music. Bringing together some of the most electrifying international performers that remain sacrosanct, EVC covers a vast spectrum of dance music with the presence of Indian talent in the line-up.
Aamby Valley: Lonavala,
Aamby Valley City, Aamby Valley Airport, Pune, Maharashtra 410401, India
Fri 18 Dec, 01:00 PM
Fri 18 Dec, 01:00 PM
Sat 19 Dec, 01:00 PM
Sun 20 Dec, 01:00 PM
Types of Tents available
Regular Two Man Tent
The Regular Two Man Tent includes access to the Enchanted Village and all facilities, 2 carry mats, 2 sleeping bags and 2 hygiene kits.
Regular Three Man Tent
The Regular Three Man Tent includes access to the Enchanted Village and all facilities, 3 carry mats, 3 sleeping bags and 3 hygiene kits.
Regular Four Man Tent
The Regular Three Man Tent includes access to the Enchanted Village and all facilities, 4 carry mats, 4 sleeping bags and 4 hygiene kits.
Luxury Four Man Tent
The Luxury Four Man Tent includes access to the Enchanted Village and inclusive facilities, air conditioning, 4 beds, 4 comforters, 4 bed sheets, 4 pillows, 1 western loo and shower, 1 luggage rack, 1 table for verandah, 2 relaxing chairs, 1 wooden side table, 2 wooden chairs, 1 lantern and four hygiene kits.
BYOT (Bring Your Own Tent)
The BYOT includes access to the Enchanted Village and inclusive facilities and one hygiene kit. These are prices per person. Tents must be of standard/reasonable sizes. The number of people living in the tents you bring is up to you.