1) Entry gates will open at 5:00 pm.
2) This ticket should be produced by the holder of the ticket ("Holder") at the time of entry into the Venue. ( The YMCA College of Physical Education Grounds, Nandanam, Chennai)
3) This ticket is strictly not transferable and is for the sole use of the purchaser.
4) Entry will be refused if the ticket is not produced by the holder of the ticket at the gates.
5) Entry will be refused if the barcode has been tampered with.
6) Each entry ticket is valid for one person only and no re-entry will be allowed.
7) Colour coded Wrist bands will be provided on producing the ticket at the entry which has to be worn by the guest at all times. Any person found without the wristbands will be removed from the venue at the discretion of the Organizer.
8) The ticket only entitles the holder to access the area of the Venue in which his ticket category is located and no other area of the venue.
9) Entry onto the stage or any other restricted areas of the venue at any time and the throwing of any article is strictly prohibited.
10) The ticket should be produced whenever demanded by the organizer (" Wizcraft") of the DLF IPL 2012 Opening Nite and the organizer's representatives.
11) The organizer reserves the right to search/ frisk the holder at any time for security reasons.
12) No items including without limitation banners or flags etc, displaying commercial logos, which, in the organiser's view, may conflict with the rights of any official sponsor of the event, will be allowed into the Venue.
13) The Holder shall not engage in any form of "Ambush Marketing" and shall not conduct in any activity that conflicts with or infringes the rights of any official sponsor or commercial partner.
14) Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers or weapons are not allowed inside the Venue.
15) No food will be allowed into the Venue. No alcohol will be allowed into the venue.
16) Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language (whether on the grounds of race, religion or otherwise), unruly language or any unruly or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated. Persons found behaving in any such manner will be removed from the venue at the discretion of the organizer.
17) This ticket shall not be exchanged, ceded, sold or transferred, whether in a commercial or promotional context (such as, without limitation, as a prize in a lottery or competition or as part of an advertising or promotional campaign), with or without consideration, unless written permission has been previously obtained from the organizer.
18) The use of mobile phones, transistors, computers, cameras or any other audio visual recording equipment, for recording and/or communication of event details, images etc is strictly prohibited.
19) The organiser shall be entitled to seize any prohibited items (as outlined in point 14 above) without liability and without any obligation to return such items or to compensate the Holder in respect thereof.
20) The Holder acknowledges and consents to the recording of his/her likeness and/or voice and that IPL is entitled to use and sub-license all rights in respect of such recordings.
21) The Holder will not sell or offer for sale any product or service from any part of the Venue.
22) Neither IPL nor the organizer will be liable to the Holder whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage or for any loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, loss of business or contracts or loss of opportunity.
23) Spectators are reminded that any of the language or behaviour referred to in point 16 above or any action in breach of point 18 above will result in ejection from the venue and possible further action such as criminal prosecution, identification by way of photographing and/or capturing by video camera of the images of such persons.
24) Refunds will only be made if the event is cancelled. If 30 minutes of the show is performed, no refunds will be applicable. No other refunds will be made. There is no obligation on the organiser to reschedule the event.WIZCRAFT/BOOK MY SHOW WILL REFUND THE MONEY AND IPL IS NOT LIABLE TO PAY THE REFUND.
25) Neither IPL nor the organizer will subject to any limitation imposed by law be in any way liable to the Holder for any event, occurrences, or other timing the cause of which is beyond the reasonable control of IPL and the organizer.
26) In addition to these conditions, entry shall be subject to the ground regulations specific to the Venue.
27) Entry into the Venue constitutes the agreement by the holder of the ticket to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any Venue regulations which may be displayed at the Venue together with all present and future laws, rules and regulations whilst within the Venue.
28) The organizer reserves the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the Venue after they have entered the ground.