Try our new website. Give us your feedback!
Raaz 3 (3D) (A)
Select your city
Book tickets instantly

Raaz 3 (3D) (A)

Horror Suspense ThrillerHindi
Raaz 3 (3D) (A) Movie Tickets

Director: Vikram Bhatt

Cast & Crew: Emraan Hashmi, Bipasha Basu, Esha Gupta, Chunky Pandey

Music: Jeet Ganguly, Rashid Firozabadi

RAAZ 3 is the next offering from Fox Star Studios and Vishesh Film. Directed by Vikram Bhatt, its the 3rd movie from the most successful horror franchise of India cinema. Staring Emraan Hashmi, Bipasha Basu and Esha Gupta, the movie is set against the backdrop of the glitz, lights, glamour and back-stabbing cruelty of the entertainment world, a fading movie diva Shanaya (Bipasha Basu) turns to Black Magic to thwart an upstart young starlet Sanjana (Esha Gupta) on her way to usurp the position Shanaya once held. Sanjana ruthlessly turns against the girl, using her lover Aditya (Emraan Hashmi), a man who owes her his career, as a pawn. Things go awry when Aditya falls in love with Sanjana despite himself and avows to protect her against the evil that is consuming all of them. World Wide Release on 7th September 2012.'

Sorry! None of the critics have had a chance to review this movie yet.

Sort by 

Rajkiran Rajkiran

RAAZ3 Raaz3 is good horror movie

Super Hit
Malkiat B Malkiat B

Stupid Stupid Stupid (3 cause its 3rd) Movie Awful movie.. Stupid.. Appalled by it.. Esha ki legs dekho and khush raho.. Nothing else..

Reema Reema

Raaz 3D rocks The movie is awesome, 90% of the credit for making this movie watchable more than thrice goes to Bipasha Basu and the remaining 10% for the awesome 3D effects

Super Hit
Sayed Meraj Sayed Meraj

Gud Horror Tadka Before Interval after long time The Movie started very well horrow situations, Imaran was cool, Isha in terror, bipasha acted real villain, manish was perfect ghost, story was well, songs was osam. Overall gud movie

Super Hit
Abhinav Abhinav

Awsome!!!!!!!! very good movie..... first half is quite scary...... dialogues are brilliant...... bipasha basu steals all attention..... esha was the weak link.. enjoyable in 3d

Super Hit
arya arya

mast hai plzz frnd,s ek baar jarur dekho in 3d maja aa jayega

Super Hit
Raaz 3D Rokcs Raaz 3D Rokcs

Kudos to Bipasha Bipasha is the heart and the soul of this movie, the 3D effects are much better that the so called big hindi movies which were supposed to be in 3D. This movie is a must Watch.

Super Hit
hemant hemant

Raaz3 - Rocks!! with 7.1 dolby digital surround sound and movie shoots with 3D cameras instead of converting scenes to 3D. vikram bhat is awesome. 3D scenes may be less but all are truely amazing and horrifying sounds are also great. Its a true treat for horror lovers.


No shows available for this movie.

Latest News

  • Say Hello to Boring & Insipid! Review: There’s always something catchy about a film that comes from the Bhatt ...