Lakeside Camping and Stargazing at Kurungwadi
This holiday season is about to get a lot Sparkling with the famous Orionids meteor shower sparkling the night sky. Orionids meteor shower originate from the famous Halley's comet and are seen as bright prominent shooting stars.
Don’t miss the opportunity to see the mesmerizing view of night sky with the milky way galaxy above the lake view.
1. Stargazing from Professional telescope
2. DIY Smartphone Astrophotography
3. Learn how to identify your Zodiac signs and other Greek Constellations in the Night sky
4. Observe mesmerizing Clusters, Nebula, Galaxies and a lot more through Telescope
5. Shoot Star Trails
6. Moon Craters Photography
7. Tent Camping on Lake
8. Barbeque (Veg/non-veg)
9. Unlimited Dinner (Veg/Non-veg/Jain)
10. Bonfire and slow music
Here are common instructions for people travelling by train and things to carry.
- Transportation is fixed
Departure-Hence mandatory for all to catch the same train in case you missed the train consider missed the event.
• By Train- 02:25pm CST > 02:38pm Dadar> 02:45pm Kurla > 02:49pm Ghatkopar > 03:04pm Thane > 03:16pm Dombivali > 03:24pm Kalyan > Kasara @ 04:34pm