Rusirani Village is a unique village remotely located on a hillock in the rural backdrop of Rajasthan. Mapping its direction in remote North Rajasthan, this destination is approx.100 Km from Jaipur. Surrounded by the desert-like Aravali hills, the villagers live the life rooted in family and friendships. The village is as old as 2500 years. From then till present day the villagers have carried down the legacy of safeguarding their age-old native culture. Untouched, undivided the village is living and reflecting experiences. The village is named after the queen of Alwar. It is said that the queen was upset and she left the Alwar fort to stay in this village.
Start early from Jaipur and meet us at Narayani Mata ka Mandir which is the meeting point. You will be received warmly by our representative at Narayani Mata temple. After spending quite some time at the temple, from here you will proceed to the village in Jeep. Brace yourself for a 12km Exciting ride. As you hop on into rugged looking Jeeps, keep yourself uptight while adrenaline hits you, start your journey for the hill and get ready for the adventure to unleash
On finally reaching the up in the village, you will be warmed by receiving the thrilling welcome by the happy villagers; you can expect a traditional welcome with smiles, vermillion Tilak and welcome drink (Chai/ Pudina Ras).
Start exploring the village with English/Hindi speaking guide. He will explain you the intricate lifestyles of these people as you take a stroll in the village under his guidance. While you stroll the village on foot, you will understand that the life here is full of verve, color, and traditional culture
The villagers are happy to host you. Listen to their amazing stories of old rural India and their ancestors. Grab a chance to cook with them as in India guest is equivalent to God and you might miss the fun due to their hospitality. Be ready to taste the food at the dining arrangement done under the tree. End your dinner with famous local dessert to satiate the sweet craving
After spending a day with the villagers your heart will get more melted with the pagadi and shapa ceremony for boys and odhanis for women. With the sweet memories you can now ready your heart to go back to your daily routine.
- A foray into the authentic village life of Rajathan from closest quarters
- Exploring 1000s of year old ancient ruins from the time of epic Mahabharata
- Experience the culture of a 2500 year old village preserved over generations
- Experience the 'digital detox' in a secluded rustic village amidst Aravali ranges
- The soulful hospitality of the affable villagers
- Local transportation for excursion in jeep
- Local native as a guide to share stories about everything at destination
- Traditional welcome drinks and meals as mentioned in itinerary
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Any items/services which are personal in nature
- Any other expenses of any nature not included in the INCLUSIONS section.
- Transporting to & fro the meeting point - Narayani Mata Mandir