HOHO stands for Hop On Hop Off, the bus service for tourists that operates in London, Paris, Rome, New York, Sydney, Singapore and now - Delhi! HOHO buses are popular among visitors and locals who like to explore a city at their own pace. These buses run across the city covering all the important sights and destinations including historic monuments, museums and markets. Get an insight of the city as you explore the rustic charm of Old Delhi, shop for souvenirs, savour some culinary delights and soak in the culture - all at once. Also, now explore Mughal Garden along with the other attractions! Feel free to hop on and hop off at any of the stops along the way!
- 14 low floor air-conditioned buses
- 19 major sightseeing tourist attraction including shopping
- 100 additional neighbouring sightseeing points
- Bus frequency of 45 minutes
- GRE in each bus
- On-board infotainment by LDC panel
- Free tourist guidebook
- GPS tracking system on each coach.
- Professional Govt. Service
- Skip Queues Save Time, Book Online Entry Tickets (Red Fort, Qutab Minar & Humayun’s Tomb)
- No Commissioned Shops Stoppage
- No Commissioned Emporium Stoppage
- No Touting
- GPS Enabled for Safety & Security
- No Waiting for Passengers – No Wastage of Time
- Big Windows Bus for Grand View
What to Expect
- 20+ Best Delhi Tourist Spots.
- On board Guides, Live commentary in Both English and Hindi.
- Professionally Managed
- Low floor Air Conditioned(AC) buses.
- Relax & Plan Your Tour as per Your Comfort.
- Buses Available Every 45 Minutes at Every Tourist Spot.
- Tour Timings 7:30 am to 6:15 pm.