Devkund Falls is a waterfall located near Bhira, in Raigad district, India. It is a 'plunge' waterfall pouring massive amounts of water on the rocky surface underneath. It is a popular spot for one day Treks.
Devkund Waterfall is a place with clear water. It is the confluence of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of Kundalika river. It is about a three-hour trek from base village along the dam backwater and through forest to reach this place known as ‘Devkund’. A major part of the trek goes through some semi-dried forests with the river running parallel and sometimes crisscrossing through the route.
5.30 am Start Journey from Pickup Point at plus valley adventure office in Kothrud
9.00 am Reach at the base and have breakfast
9.30 am Trek starts
12.00 pm Reach at waterfall
1.00 pm Lunch
2.30 pm Start descending to base
5.00 pm Reach at base
5.30 pm Return journey after Snacks and Tea
9.00 pm Reach at Pune (Tentative)
1. Travel from Pune to Pune
2. Breakfast, lunch, tea and snacks
3. Professional Expertise charges
1. Forest Entry Fee (if any)
3. Bottled drinking water
4. Personal Expenses
5. Insurance of any kind
6. Medical hospitalisation, evacuation and related expenses
7. Anything not mentioned in ‘Inclusion’
Things to Carry:-
1. ID Proof Compulsory
2. Dry Food (snacks, plum cakes, biscuits).
3. Torch (Must) with extra cell.
4. Personal First Aid Kit (Medicine you usually required).
5. Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc….
6. Camera (Optional).
7. Water Bottle (at least 2 Litres ) (Must)
8. Full Pant and full sleeve shirt (Must)
9. Good Trekking Shoes (Must).
10. Extra Pair of Clothes & Footwear for return Journey. (1 Pair)
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
3. All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
4. Respect the heritage and culture.
5. Do not litter, participants are requested to carry – – the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
6. Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
7. ‘PVA’ reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
8. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
9. Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.