Back for the season– Forest Campground at Tala is all about re- introducing yourself to the outdoors while being a bit pampered!
To one degree or another, we’re all looking for places that fire our imagination, places that call to us. The places that make it easier to breathe, but at the same time, have the power to leave us breathless.
Our campground is fitted at the highest point on our property and is spread over 2.5 acres, overlooking miles and miles of forest with ample natural resources. The tents are covered with traditional shade to keep them cool during the day.
On the inside, the tents have mattresses, air pillows, sleeping bags for a sound sleep and also have charging points. Free WiFi and clean drinking water are standard at the campground. Common toilets are at par with the best in the business and are cleaned and checked on every hour. Security at the campground is available 24/7.
About the location
Tala is a small village situated in the Raigad district of Maharashtra and is just three hours away from Mumbai and Pune. An idyllic setting that is perfect to rejuvenate both body and soul. The perfect hide-away from crazy schedules and cramped spaces, from pollution and pandemonium and the regular stresses and strains of urban living. This one-of-a- kind experience features in its midst carefully detailed Cottages, stunning Container Homes, spectacular barn cabins, captivating Tree Houses and a unique Glass House. The campground is fitted at the highest point on our property, overlooking miles and miles of forest with ample natural resources.
‣ Tent accommodation on twin sharing basis
‣ Towels and Toiletries
‣ Lunch, Breakfast and Dinner
‣ Limited BBQ, Bonfire and Live Music
‣ Old School Games with prizes
‣ Archery and Rifle Shooting
‣ Movie Night
‣ Jungle Trail to Kuda Caves
‣ Travel to the campground
‣ High Tea
‣ Massage Therapy
‣ Other Activities like Horse Riding, ATV Ride, Kayaking, Pottery, et cetra
‣ Quechua tents that come with charging points, mattresses, air pillows and sleeping bags
‣ Permanent common bathrooms with towels and toiletries
‣ Music system
‣ Volleyball, Football, Cricket and Turn Ball
‣ Massage Therapy
Things to Carry
Photo ID card
Any personal medicine