We start riding from the outskirts of Jaipur to Samode Palace. The Palace was built in the 17 century by the rulers of the Amber kingdom (now Jaipur). The Indo-Saracen architecture of the palace and the hospitality of the people here are simply spellbinding.
Nahargarh Biological Park situated amidst the mighty Aravali mountain range. Is nowadays among the most important places to visit around Jaipur.
We ride through the Nahargarh Hills towards the scenic Sisiyawas valley through some of the most beautiful landscapes in the heart of Rajasthan, Cycling along unexplored country roads through mustard fields with desert berries on either side which is an indigenous way of fencing the fields.
Enjoy and admire the landscape on two wheels with a mix of everything that India has to offer to a traveler. The mighty forts, majestic palaces, the abundant Havelis, Rajasthan Village life and village folk are performing their arts full of vibrant colors and traditions of one the most culturally rich people in the world.
The melancholy of the landscape elevates as the lake-side is brought to life with the glory of the rising sun. Traversing through this “royal” state of Rajasthan on a bicycle is an exhilarating excursion.
- Bottled Mineral water and energy drinks
- Refreshments en-route – Packed Breakfast, Juices, Energy drinks, Tea, chocolates, fresh fruits.
- Brand new geared bicycles (Giant) with high-quality helmets for added safety.
- Well experienced bicycle tour captains who are well versed the route.
- A support vehicle with well-equipped emergency first aid kit and a standby bicycle and in case if a guest decides not to ride and relax for the rest of the tour.
- There will be a trained bicycle mechanic cum tour escort following all the riders throughout the tour.
- A village walk and interaction with some of the village trader’s shops and local families.