Anthargange is located near Kolar, 65kms from Bengaluru. Caves formed from volcanic rocks makes Anthargange a perfect getaway near Bengaluru.
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Night Trek
- Cave Exploration
- Sleeping Bag
- Breakfast (buffet system) - unlimited food per plate with tea/coffee.
Things To Carry:
- Torch per person.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Basic fitness should be required.
- Torch, water Bottle, rain coat or jacket, personal medicine (if any) compulsory
- Sleeping bags will be distributed & to be carried by self.
- Littering, smoking and consumption of alcohol is banned
- As you are exploring to nature, do not expect rest rooms near the Anthargange base. Washrooms are available at restaurant.
- Don't expect electricity and luxury in the camping area.
- 09:00 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 12:30 AM Reach Anthargange base
- 12:45 AM Start the small trek followed by cave exploration
- 03:00 AM Finish experience
, relax and enjoy campfire
- 05:50 AM Wake up and watch sunrise
- 07:00 AM Head back towards Anthargange base
- 07:15 AM Head to the nearby restaurant
- 07:45 AM Freshen up and have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 11:00 AM Reach Bangalore
1. RR Nagar (09:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore road
2. Banashankari (09:30 PM) - Bus Stop
3. BTM (10:00 PM) - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
4. Silk Board (10:10 PM) - Near Krishna Bhavan Restaurant
5. Marathahalli (10:30 PM) - Opposite to Kalamandir
6. Tin Factory (11:15 PM) - Bus Stop