Bhutan Motorcycle Expedition
Besides the stunning natural scenery, the enduring image of the country for most visitors is the strong sense of culture and tradition that binds the kingdom and clearly distinguishes it from its larger neighbors. Bhutan is the only Vajrayana Buddhist nation in the world, and the profound teachings of this tradition remain well preserved and exert a strong influence in all aspects of life. Due to its pristine environment and harmonious society, the tiny Kingdom of Bhutan has been called 'The Last Shangrila.'
- Royal Enfield 500cc motorcycle
- Basic riding gear including Riding Helmet, Gloves.
- Twin sharing Accommodation in the mentioned Hotels or similar hotels.
- Meals - Daily Breakfast & Dinner from set menu as per itinerary.
- MUV (Toyota Innova or Mahindra Scorpio) to accommodate pillions/ family member who wish to accompany on the expedition but cant ride.
- Back up support van (Tata 407 or similar) to carry luggage etc.
- Support staff Mechanics, Guides & Road Captain with motorcycle.
- Helmet Camera to shoot video of the entire motorcycle expedition (Only with Road Captain).
- Permits fee to enter Bhutan.
- Fuel cost has to be borne by rider.
- Lunch would be at the local Dhaba. Cost to be borne by rider
- Airfare from / to your originating city of stay.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours / excursions not included in the itinerary etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, and the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the Inclusion column
- Enfield Riders Terms and conditions apply.
- The hotel confirmed will be as mentioned or a hotel of similar category.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)