Rider Mania Goa 2016
Thousands of riders are expected to join three days of music, mirth and odd riding skills, Rider Mania will host thousands of fans and enthusiasts making this edition, its biggest ever.
Organized by Royal Enfield, Rider Mania is perhaps the only motorcycling festival in India where one can see the various ways in which people celebrate motorcycling through music, art, photography and lifestyle apart from the various competitive and fun events organized for the riders and their family that bring alive the Royal Enfield's spirit of motorcycling at its purest.
Royal Enfield owners from around the country will participate in this motorcycle fest that features activities and entertainment that promote biker camaraderie and provide the perfect platform to showcase one's passion for motorcycling and the Royal Enfield brand.
The festival has an exhaustive line up of motorcycling events that include Trials, Dirt Track Racing, Slow Race and Assembly Wars that will be held under floodlights.
Custom-made motorcycles, designed exclusively for Rider Mania, will be on display at a special enclosure inside the venue. These motorcycles are an expression of the designers' motorcycling spirit and craftsmanship.
Be there to witness it all
1. Twin sharing Accommodation for 3 days inclusive of breakfast
2. MUV (Toyota Innova or Mahindra Scorpio) to accommodate pillions/ family member who wish to accompany on the expedition but cant ride.
3. Support staff Mechanics and Road Captain with motorcycle.
4. Helmet Camera to shoot video of the entire motorcycle expedition with Road Captain.
1. Airfare from / to your originating city of stay.
2. Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours/excursions not included in the itinerary etc.
3. Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Inclusion' column.
4. Government Service Tax at Actual.
1. Enfield Riders Terms and conditions apply.
2. The hotel confirmed will be as mentioned or a hotel of similar category.
3. All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
4. It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Driving License).