The Agra Taj Car Rally is a TSD event happening in the historical city of Taj Mahal, Agra. This is the 4th edition of the event. This is a TSD Rally, where both first timers and professionals participate. Last year there were more than 80 cars participating. There participants from UP, Rajasthan, Delhi
, Punjab, West Bengal, Telengana, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra. This rally offers challenges to overcome in navigation using a road book to a secret route. This is given minutes before the start and the objective is to finish the rally following the route while maintaining prescribed speed limits. There are secret time controls on the way to check your timing and penalties are given based on whether you were early or late at checkpoints. Participant with lowest penalties is the winner. There are classes of competition like:
- All Women
Prize Money: More than Rs 5 lacs
The following are the included in the fee crew of two:
- 3 nights Hotel Stay in Hotel Clarks Shiraz (5 Star)included in the Entry Fee (for 2 people).
- FMSCI TSD Competition Licence for the Rally (valid for 2017).
- Additional Personal Accident Insurance for all crews.
- T-Shirts for participants.
- Finisher's Plaque.
or Lunch Money for all days.
- One set of road books.
- Invitation to the Prize Distribution followed by Dinner and Rally Ball (only for participants).Schedule of the Rally:
31st March, Friday Morning: Documentation and Scrutiny
31st March, Friday Evening : Leg 1 at night
1st April, Saturday : Leg 2
1st April, Saturday night: Camaraderie
2nd April, Sunday morning: Leg 3
2nd April, Sunday evening: Prize distribution.