There are so many stories that we still don’t know about Bollywood and let’s be honest, how many ever stories we hear, they always seem less. It’s brilliant to learn how there is so much that goes into making a film. Around 200 minds work on that piece of art you watch while eating popcorn and sipping Coca-Cola.
1. Alia Bhatt auditioned for Black when she was only 11 years old. She also used to dance on Dola Re Dola for Mr. Bhansali while spending time with him. They were supposed to collaborate together on a project which didn’t materialize.
2. Agar Tum Saath Ho was the fourth song A.R. Rahman had recorded for the same situation. The cast and crew had shot with a different song and Deepika Padukone loves that song. She thinks it was better than Agar Tum Saath Ho.
3. Varun Dhawan didn’t know the ending of October. In fact, he was angry with Juhi and Shoojit for ending the film the way they did. He had started crying while shooting the scene when they reveal the end. He had hoped, just like you and me.
4. Shah Rukh Khan has not done biopics throughout his career. In an interview, he had revealed that he said yes to many biopics and they have earned well despite him not doing them. He always felt that the person he was portraying is a real person and might not be what the director wants to show the world.
5. Deepika Padukone was offered Rockstar even before she was about to be an actress. Yes, Imtiaz offered her Rockstar and she believed that it was a different story but she wasn’t ready to say yes. Somehow, years later, Imtiaz Ali approached her with Love Aaj Kal even before Om Shanti Om released.
6. Shah Rukh Khan thinks that the purpose of love stories is to empower a woman’s emotions. He doesn’t believe that his Raj or Rahul was the reason why a love story works, it works because he empowers the women’s emotions.
9. Ayushmann Khurana believes that as an actor he needs to be connected to the real world. He revealed that he goes to have chai at a tapri and talks to the tea seller. There are many ways to keep it real.
10. While shooting for her first movie with Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Priyanka Chopra was in a twilight zone because they didn’t start shooting till 9 pm on her first day on the set. Ranveer Singh said she was in a very cranky mood for 4 days.
11. When Kajol was asked why she only did 30 films in her 25-year-old career she said that she has been lazy. Kajol’s ambition was to keep a balance between her family and her work. She never intended to make acting an ambition and she only took up acting because she liked doing it.
At the end of it all, we are stories to be rememebered. Which one of these is your favorite one? Let us know in the comment section below.