TribeVibe Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (https://tribevibe.live/) is a BookMyShow Enterprise established in 2019 that aims to revolutionize the college festival scene. College festivals are an integral part of a student’s life as it gives them a chance to witness and be a part of something more than everyday classroom work. Currently, the college festivals need avenues to support them with regards to various aspects that are involved in making any event successful right from the planning stages, to the execution and the post event activities.
TribeVibe with the combined experience of over 500+ events and with expertise ranging from artist bookings, data management, ticketing, brand tie ups, production to the overall management & execution of events, intend to be the one-stop solution for these festivals and deliver creative and insightful methods to shape these festivals.
- Responsible for achieving Pitching, Acquiring & Converting Brand Campaign Mandates
- Build relationships and trust with the brand stakeholders and leadership
- Work with brand marketing divisions to understand their client’s business/marketing objectives
- Ideate and curate content led campaigns to fulfil the clients objectives by combining elements from BookMyShow’s ecosystem- event IP, digital assets, curated content
- Identify trends and drive innovation to develop new offerings for brands
- Explore new opportunities / platforms / affiliations to increase visibility for client campaigns across online platforms
- Work closely with cross functional teams (event team, marketing, product, operations team) in BMS and it’s affiliates to deliver the campaign. Work on post campaign reports including analysis of success metrics of the brand campaign.
- Represent TribeVibe in the brand ecosystem and positively influence client budgets
- 1-3 Years in content marketing / partnership sales
- Ability to connect and engage with senior professionals within potential brand ecosystem
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Self-motivated to exceed targets