Information Security - I
Mumbai | 2-4 Years
BookMyShow is looking for a skilled information security analyst to be part of our InfoSec team. As an information security analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring, fixing the security issues, interacting with different teams regarding security issues, and documenting security incidents.
- IAM - Cloud and Internal Services
- Monitoring security alerts in multiple tools
- Interaction with other teams regarding security related issues and/or requirements
- Analysis of security of various tools and applications.
- Conducting security periodic audits to identify security violations.
- Implementation of security best practices
- Delivering security awareness training to employees.
- Good understanding of networking protocols, devices, and concepts
- Working experience on on-premise firewall and WAF solutions
- Basic knowledge of SIEM technologies
- Deploying Identity and Access Management systems to secure production and corporate access, such as: SSO, SAML
- Understanding of Cloud Security across realms of Identity, Monitoring Auditing and Cryptography
- Experience using configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience with broad array of security technologies, such as NextGen FW, WAF, SIEM, Endpoint Security and more.
- One or more security-related certifications, such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, SECURITY+, OSCP, etc. (Preferred, not mandatory)
- Knowledge of security of containers and container orchestration
- Working knowledge on CSPM and EDR solutions
- Working knowledge on cloud platforms (AWS is compulsory)
- Knowledge of VPN, Proxy, and network segmentation
- Knowledge of email and endpoint security
- Knowledge of CDN