- Regular communication with business units to help identify and address legal issues associated with technology, digital product, digital content, integrated marketing, and programming across the BMS platforms.
- Advise and provide legal advice on a wide spectrum of contract, technology, corporate, advertising, intellectual property, corporate, m&a, and privacy related issues.
- Work closely with BMS strategy groups to assess risks associated with content acquisition strategies and the licensing/acquisition of related right.
- Support the Legal and Business Affairs group with ongoing work streams including compliance, process improvement, template development and the use of technology to increase efficiencies.
- LLB/LLM from reputed Law School,CS degree will be an added advantage.
- 7-10 years of prior legal experience in a top-tier law firm or an e-commerce entity/event management company as a lawyer in an independent contributor capacity.
- Experience in either Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions / structured finance or Entertainment/Media/Digital technology.
- Excellent business & legal judgment. Superior ability to assess risk and determine priorities based on that risk assessment as well as the needs of the business
- Proven ability to quickly understand & learn new skill sets and new areas of practice.
- Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to tailor
communication styles to diverse audiences.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and
complete them on time.
- An entrepreneurial, creative and solution-driven outlook on all legal strategies.
- High on integrity and commitment.