Ever wondered what it's like to work at a 1000+ employee company that functions with the same excitement and drive as a 3 person startup? BookMyShow is evolving, and we are inviting passionate engineers to join us in transforming our products for the next generation of internet users.
We're looking for bright and young hands-on techies who can help build the next generation of products in BookMyShow. As a DevOps Engineer, we expect you to be a Rock solid and Kick ass developer who wants to leave behind a foot print in the entertainment business!
- Enabling and managing services across geographically distributed Data Centers.
- Development of System Applications.
- Work with servers, appliances, firewalls, load balancers, DNS, heterogeneous DB technologies, virtualization & containers.
- Participate in Code design and review.
- Identifying and fixing issues that occur on multiple production environments.
- High availability and monitoring of Production Services.
- Work on automating infrastructure and tooling.
- Help propagate good developer practices across engineering.
- Must know Shell scripting, knowledge of core utils
- Good understanding with Docker/Containers and Docker Orchestration (swarm, Kubernetes)
- Experience in Linux/Windows administration
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- In depth knowledge of Git
- Experience with Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Strong basics of networking and storage concepts. Ability to automate repetitive tasks.
- Knowledge of Clustering, high availability configurations for Databases, etc.
- Experience in Continuous Delivery.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS/Google Cloud/VMWare/OpenStack
- Passion for technology and flexibility to work on different platforms