Ever wondered what it’s like to work in a 1000+ employee company that functions with the same excitement and drive as a 3 person startup? BookMyShow is evolving, and we’re inviting passionate people to join us in transforming our mobile web products for the next generation of internet users.
What's our work culture like?
We live in a hyper-competitive and fast moving environment, so our attitude is impact-driven. We're constantly in a struggle against time, looking for ways on being more productive, in order to achieve the ambitious goals we set for ourselves. We like processes and agile ideologies, but don't let it hinder our performance and slow us down.
What are the Job Responsibilities?
- Lead the front-end team within one of our product verticals.
- Take minor architectural decisions and work closely with the Front-end Architect for improving performance, testing tools, build processes, etc.
- Lead and participate in a culture of trust, quality, collaboration and continuous innovation, by engaging in code reviews, writing tech specs and automated tests, and organising regular tech talks and discussions.
Who should apply?
- We're looking for experienced developers who take pride on their code rather than the frameworks they know (although good programmers know the right frameworks).
- Ones who don't mention GIT as a skill on their resume. Ones who don't settle. They are brave enough to dream big and work hard to achieve it.