Learn how to make awesome wedding cakes in this workshop. Take your cake making skill to the next level by learning all about wedding cakes and how to design and make them.
Reemas Swad Cooking Classes schedules vegetarian and eggless Wedding Cake Workshop
Date: 22 April
Timing: 11-5 PM.
In this class, learn:
- Ganaching the cakes with sharp edges and smooth sides.
- Draping all tiers with fondant with the latest technique of sharp edges.
- Introduction to air brush and gold air brushing.
- Use of metallic colors & dusts
- The learning will happen on real two tier real cake structure.
- Use of dummy cake will also be taught.
- Assembling and finishing touches and packing technique.
Techniques that you will be putting to use in the class
- Making of 3 Tier Cake
- Edible Lace
- Rustic Gold Effect
- Textures on Cakes
- Royal Icing
- Texture Painting
Art of Gum Paste Sugar Flowers
Making of Gum Paste
Fondant Techniques that will be taught in the class:
- Fondant Textures
- Fondant Drapes
- Fondant Frills
- Fondant Bow
- Fondant Curtains
- Fondant Ruffles / Pleats & Variations.
- Covering cake board with different methods like satin cloth effect.
- Recipes of ganache, buttercream, edible lac and gumpaste will be provided.
- All sessions are practical sessions.
- Individual attention given.
- Printed Recipes
- Sessions are exclusively for Girls and Ladies only.
- All material for the class will be provided.
Pre-Requisite: Basic Fondant knowledge is a pre-requisite to attend this workshop.
Class is typically once in 3 months. Limited seats only on first come basis. To register and book your seat for the class, 50% of the fee as advance to be paid.
- Limited seats only! Enroll your names at the earliest.
- Share the message with your friends and WhatsApp Group Lists.