1. When and where is the concert?
- Ans: Sunday 26th November, Gachibowli Stadium Hyderabad
Sunday 3rd December, TransStadia Ahmedabad
Sunday 17th December, Brabourne Stadium Mumbai
Saturday 23rd December, Indira Gandhi Arena
2. What time does the concert start?
- Ans: 6:00 pm.
3. What is the duration of the event?
- Ans: Each of the shows of the concert will take the form of a One Hundred and Fifty (150) minute set featuring plus there will be an intermission of 30 mins.
4. Who will perform in the event?
- Ans: A.R. Rahman will perform alongside support singers, band and dancers.
5. What kind of music will be played?
- Ans: The artist will perform the best of Hindi / Bollywood music from the extensive musical career of the artist.
6. How much do the tickets cost?
- Ans: Tickets start at Rs. 1000. More details on categories and pricing will be announced. Stay tuned on www.bookmyshow.com.
7. Where can I buy the tickets?
- Ans: Exclusively online at www.bookmyshow.com. Official offline partners for ticket sales for this event will be mentioned on this page.
8. How do I get to the venue?
- Ans: Gachibowli, Hyderabad - map here
TransStadia, Ahmedabad - map to be updated
Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai - map to be updated
Indira Gandhi Arena, Delhi - map to updated
9. What time do I need to be at the venue?
- Ans: The show is scheduled to start at 6.00 pm. If you are collecting your tickets at the venue, it is advised that you arrive at the ticket counter at least 2 hours before the show time. If you already have your tickets, you can arrive at the venue at any time before 7 pm. Please be advised that entrance is on first-come-first-served basis. Please note that latecomers will be allowed entry at a suitable time during the performance at the discretion of floor staff. NO refund/compensation will be given to a latecomer who is allowed entry into the performance hall at any time after the performance has started.
10. What time do gates open?
- Ans: Gates are scheduled to open at 4 pm. However, this time may vary and the Promoter reserves the right to revise the time for doors subject to technical and production requirements.
11. How old do I have to be to enter the event?
- Ans: Entry permitted for ages 4 years and above only. Any ticket holder under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult of age 18 years and above. Strictly no entry for unaccompanied ticket holders under the age of 12.
12. Are there any discounts?
- Ans: No.
13. Can I choose my seats?
- Ans: Yes, seat selection is possible in certain categories and venues only. Please refer to the booking page for further clarity.
14. If I book my ticket online, how do I collect my ticket?
- Ans: For all bookings, you will be required to input your home delivery address during the ticket purchase process. Bookmyshow will dispatch tickets to your address approximately 1 week prior to the event date. If for any reason home delivery is not possible then you can collect your tickets from the Box Office at the venue on show day.
15. If I cannot attend the concert, can I refund my ticket?
- Ans: Once tickets are purchased, no cancellation, refund and/or exchange will be granted. If you have any problems with entry or your tickets, please proceed to the ticket box office immediately. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
16. If I lose my ticket can I have my ticket re-issued?
- Ans: No. Lost tickets will NOT be reissued. Your ticket is your responsibility.
17. If I am late, will I still be able to enter the venue?
- Ans: This will be at the discretion of the floor staff. You might be required to wait for a suitable time before you are permitted entry. It is strongly suggested that you arrive at the venue before doors close at 9 pm to avoid potential entry restrictions.
18. Can I bring along banners to the concert venue?
- Ans: Yes. Only, cloth flex and paper banners will be allowed. No other material will be allowed.
19. Is photography/video recording allowed?
- Ans: No professional photography and/or audio or video recording of any kind is allowed. SLR/DSLR or any form of video camera devices are strictly not allowed.
20. Can I meet the Band? Is there a meet and greet session? Can I buy tickets with meet and greet?
- Ans: Contact corporate sales for availability of meet and greet or hospitality tickets.
21. Can I bring food and drinks into the hall?
- Ans: No outside food and drinks are allowed inside the concert hall.
22. Will we be subject to bag/body checks at the entrance?
- Ans: Yes all ticket holders will be subject to bag search/body checks at the entrance prior to entering the venue. Venue terms and conditions and other entry terms and conditions as stated on the ticket/e-ticket/entrance signage shall apply at all times.
23. If I have a complaint related to the concert/tickets who should I address it to?
- Ans: You can call our helpline number 022 6144 5050, 022 3989 5050 or email all complaints/queries to [email protected] Please note that only emails with full ticket holder/customer details will be entertained. Be sure to include ticket holder/purchasers full name.
24. Is there any wheelchair/disability access for this event?
- Ans: Provisions can be made for people with wheelchairs, please contact our support team post purchase of your tickets and we will get back to you with clear instructions on the same.
25. Is there a VIP category for this event?
- Ans: Contact corporate sales for availability of meet and greet or hospitality tickets / VIP tickets.
26. Are any of the categories on an elevated platform?
- Ans: No. All categories are at ground level only.
27. Will there be alcohol served at the event?
- Ans: No, alcohol will be not be available at the event for sale to people.
28. Will there be F&B available for purchase at the venue?
- Ans: Yes, F&B will be available for purchase to all categories at the venue which can purchased via RFID cards or tokens.
29. Are there any inclusions in the ticket?
- Ans: No. All tickets only give you access to your ticket category/section of the ground. Food and beverages will be available for purchase at the venue.
30. How many tickets can I buy?
- Ans: Customers are allowed to buy up to 10 tickets in a single transaction. Should you have any other questions that has not been addressed above, kindly call our support center on 022 6144 5050.