Enchanted Valley Carnival 2016
Flo Rida – Saturday, 17th December 2016
Farhan Live – Saturday, 17th December 2016
Arijit Singh (Live Symphony) – Sunday, 18th December 2016
Alan Walker – Sunday, 18th December 2016
GA - 2 Day ADULT Access
This ticket grants entry to one person to the festival arena on both the days (17th and 18th Dec, 2016).
GA - 2 Day STUDENT Access
This ticket grants entry to one person to the festival arena on both the days (17th and 18th Dec, 2016). Student Ticketholders are required to produce a valid college photo-id for verification. Visitors failing to produce such valid identification will not be allowed to enter the festival.
GA - 2 Day JUNIOR Access
This ticket grants entry to one child aged between 5 to 12 years of age to the festival arena on both the days (17th and 18th Dec, 2016)
VIP - 2 Day ADULT Access
This ticket grants entry to one person to the festival arena on both days (Dec. 17-18) with a separate line for entry at the box office, access to the VIP Lounge, entry to the festival`s after parties and free parking (one car) for both days.
VIP - 2 Day JUNIOR Access
This ticket grants entry to one child aged between 5 to 12 years of age to the festival arena on both the days (17th and 18th Dec, 2016). Access to the EVCs VIP Lounge
- A Junior ticket is valid for children aged between 5 to 12 years of age.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied with an adult who will take responsibility for them at the festival.
- Booking for Junior Access tickets must be made by someone who is 18 years or older.
- All Children visiting the festival must be properly documented. Please refer to our T&C for specific child ID requirements.
- Children aged 5 years or over must occupy their own space in the tents & pay the same price as adults.
2 Day Pass
1 Day Pass (Sat)
1 Day Pass (Sun)
Bring Your Own Tents
Enchanted Village shall be poised to endorse and facilitate this community through its extravagant camping experience, with the objective of being the most sought after camping brand in the country. Enchanted Village aims to extend its ritualistic nature amongst the fans, rendering an experience across the length & breadth of India's diverse environmental settings.
EVC introduced its sub property 'Culinarium' at the 2015 edition of the festival, which is a curated gastronomical experience. Gourmet as well as street food experiences are handpicked specially for the festival with pop up restaurants created to devour various cuisines under one roof.
In 2015, Universal Music Group, the world's leading music company, announced a new partnership with Twisted Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., under which both parties have equal stakes in Enchanted Valley Carnival. The joint venture marked Universal Music Group South Asias debut in the experiential marketing space as the first label to participate in a venture of this kind.
EVC 2016 establishes itself as the only multi genre music festival in India with no age barrier offering varied genres from electronic music to live genres across International Pop, Bollywood, EDM, techno, fusion and Indie along with other experimental music. Bringing together some of the most electrifying international performers that remain sacrosanct, EVC covers a vast spectrum of music with the presence of our Indian talent in the line-up.
Camping prices do not include festival ticket. You need to buy the Festival Tickets separately to gain access to the Music Area.
Campers can check-in one day prior to the festival i.e. Friday, 16th December 2016 post 2pm onwards.
Check-out will be on Monday, 19th December 2016 latest by 11am.
A Junior ticket is valid for children aged between 5 to 12 years of age.
Children under 12 years must be accompanied with an adult who will take responsibility for them at the festival.
Booking for Junior Access tickets must be made by someone who is 18 years or older.
All Children visiting the festival must be properly documented. Please refer to our T&C for specific child ID requirements.
Children aged 5 years or over must occupy their own space in the tents & pay the same price as adults.
- Flo Rida
Born Tramar Dillard on September 17, 1979, Flo Rida was raised by a single mother in Miami's rough neighborhood of Carol City, Florida. Music helped Flo Rida stay on the straight path. His father was a talented musician who encouraged his son to express himself through music. Growing up, Flo Rida was exposed to all kinds of music, thanks in large part to his sisters, some of whom formed a local gospel group. When he was a teenager, Flo Rida found local success rapping with a group called the Groundhoggz. At 18, he became the hype man for Fresh Kid Ice from 2 Live Crew. Eventually, Flo Rida caught the attention of DeVante Swing, formerly of famed RnB group Jodeci and spent a few years in Los Angeles working with him. Unable to land a record deal, Flo Rida returned home to Miami and in late 2006 hooked up with Poe Boy Entertainment and its CEO, Elric 'E-Class' Prince. In December 20, 2006 Flo Rida inked a deal with Atlantic Records and in 2009 started his own management company, Strong Arm, with longtime friend and manager, Lee 'Freezy' Prince. With the success of his management company Flo Rida and Lee 'Freezy' Prince launched their own record label, IMG, in June 2011. With his musical success Flo Rida got back to his roots of giving back and started 'Big Dreams For Kids' a nonprofit foundation that is committed to inspiring future leaders.
- Arijit Singh
Arijit Singh is an Indian playback singer born in Jiaganj, Murshidabad. He came into the lime light when he participated in the reality-singing show, Fame Gurukul in 2005. He got his first break through Shankar Ehsaan Loy for the song All For One from High School Musical 2. Arijit got his first break in Bollywood when he was asked to sing Phir Mohabbat in the movie Murder 2 (2011). The following year he had multiple opportunities to sing in movies like Players, Agent Vinod, Cocktail and Barfi. He received the Mirchi Music Award: Upcoming Male Playback Singer for the song Phir Le Aya Dil from Barfi (2012). Singh's biggest success so far has been Tum Hi Ho from the movie Aashiqui 2 (2013). He won the Filmfare, IIFA and Zee Cine awards among several others, for this ballad. His other hit songs in 2013 were Kabira from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Har Kisi Ko from Boss. 2014 saw him working with the famed music director A.R. Rahman for the song Dil Chaspiya from the movie Kochadaiiyaan. 2015 and 2016 saw him becoming synonymous with the hits of years when he sang for all the mega releases of the years. He is also a part of Arijit Singh Live with Symphony Orchestra which is a one-of-its-kind show.The 50-piece band from all over the world adds grandeur to the show. The first edition of Arijit Singh Live with Symphony was organized in Dubai followed by India (Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Surat, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Indore, Bengaluru, Guwahati ) London, USA, Singapore, Srilanka and UK.
- Farhan Akhtar
A powerhouse of talent, creativity and a cinematic genius, Farhan Akhtar is an actor, director, producer, singer and writer. He is the son of noted lyricist Javed Akhtar and screenwriter Honey Irani. At the age of 17, Farhan worked as an assistant director on films like Lamhe (1991) and Himalay Putra (1997). He made his directorial debut with the romantic comedy, Dil Chahta Hai (2001), a trendsetting film that went on to attain cult status and become one of the most iconic movies of Bollywood. The movie also bagged several awards including a National Award for Best Feature Film in Hindi.
His next venture was the critically acclaimed Lakshya (2004), a coming-of-age flick that received praise across the globe. He then went on to direct the official remake of the cult classic Don (2006), starring Shah Rukh Khan. Apart from directing, Farhan is also an A-list actor and made his acting debut with the blockbuster, Rock On!! (2008). He also lent his voice to the chartbusters in the film. Farhan then appeared in Zoya Akhtar's directorial debut Luck By Chance (2009), Karthik Calling Karthik (2011) and the blockbuster Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011). Later that year, he directed the hit action drama, Don 2. In 2013, Farhan was set in cast as Milkha Singh in the critically acclaimed biopic Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, which went on to win every major award that year. Farhan also hosted the television show, Oye! It's Friday!. He recently launched a social campaign, Men Against Rape and Discrimination (MARD), which demands safety for women and he is also the UN Women Ambassador. He has also formed a rock band called Farhan Live and performs at events and music festivals across India. He was last seen in Dil Dhadakne Do (2015) and Wazir (2016). He will be next seen in Rock On 2.
- Alan Walker
18 year old Norwegian producer Alan Walker entered the music scene in 2014, with the melodic electro house track 'Fade'.
What started as a kid's journey into the digital world, driven by a desire to create and explore, has developed into one of the most exciting producers Norway has to offer in 2015.
He started gaming when he was a kid which later turned into a fascination for programming and graphic design. Music kind of just happened spontaneously a few years back. He found a track on Youtube he liked a lot and it inspired him to start exploring producing himself.
- Candice Redding
Candice Redding (aka Knoxx) is a South African EDM artist, producer and model from India. She spends her time gigging between SA, India and Dubai and so, is strongly established in all three countries.
Her sound is predominantly comprised of fresh dancefloor beats with big room basslines.
Candice also goes by the alter alias Knoxx, for her deep house and techno projects.
- Jeremy Olander
Jeremy Olander is a Swedish DJ/producer based inStockholm,Sweden. His style of electronic dance music has been described as an authentic brand of Progressive house.
Olander's first official original release came out on Sovereign House Records in 2009. In 2014 Olander became the first artist to sign an agreement for multiple releases on Pryda Recordings. His inaugural EP on the label became the first from an artist other than Eric Prydz. The EP, consisting of lead track 'Jackie' together with 'Lauderdale' and 'DLIGTY', went to number 1 on the overallBeatportTop 100 releases chart and ousted Aphex Twinfrom the top spot. In July 2015, Olander released his first track on Spanish label Suara with his remix of Dosem's 'Runnerpark'. Olander's remix peaked onBeatportat number 4 on the Top 100 Techno chart.
In 2015, Olander, along with his manager Alexander Drewniak, launched his own label, Vivrant. The first release featured the long desired Taiga and Roots, as well as Pinkerton from Olander Essential Mix with Prydz and the previously unheard Falls.
- Chris Liebing
Chris Liebing is a DJ, producer, radio host of a weekly show and the driving force behind the labels CLR and Spinclub Recordings. His sound has continuously evolved during his DJ career, always true to his Techno roots. He was one of the first DJs that used the new possibilities in the course of the digitalization of music in a consequent and creative way. The real-time manipulation of the individual elements plays an important role in his sets. Due to the good co-operation with various software and hardware makers, his current setup offers him practically endless possibilities.
Chris Liebing is one of the artists in the steadily and rapidly growing world of electronicmusic who has faithfullydedicated the past 25 years of his life tothe performance, production, distribution and broadcasting of Techno on a global level. He has run a club and several successfulclub nights, has held residencies in many of the most prestigious venues worldwide, produced his own music and the music of other artists, founded record labels, hosted radio shows, won awards for different branches of his professional efforts and has been an unshakablepillar and devoted ambassadorof innovative Techno.
- Carlo Lio
Some artists are content earning the label of 'overnight sensation' while others patiently rely on hard work, dedication, and perseverance to earn the title of 'everlasting sensation.' The latter is unquestionably the case for enigmatic Toronto native producer/DJ, Carlo Lio.
Originally known for leading the pack of prodigiously talented Toronto producers, Carlo has utilized his trademark cosmic house and techno sound to cement his status among todays prodigiously talentedworld-renownedproducers.
As talented as Carlo is in the studio, hisdeep pulsingtech-houseand shaggy technobeats are even more powerful with captivating dancers in clubs and festivals around the globe. With home bases in both Toronto and Barcelona,Lioeffortlessly maintains the life of a superstar DJ, continuously roaming the planet for new dance floors to conquer. Having no intentions of slowing down from this pace anytime soon, rest assuredCarlo Liois at the top of his game, routed straight into the international limelight with a lifetime of accolades ahead.
Force is a collaborative EDM project between 3 of the most prominent dance music producers/DJs in India - Shaan, Sartek and Joshi.
- Folic State
Folic State aka Karan Desi is a music producer and DJ, with his signature sound of Techno, which is dark, hypnotic and groovy. He is regarded as one of Indian dance worlds most venerated lurkers. Eschewing the popular trend of releasing one big single and then running out of juice or heading a festival bill and disappearing the next, the enigmatic Mumbai producer has been holed up in the outskirts of the great Indian metropolis consistently producing top dance tracks for the last few years
Born and raised in New Delhi (India) DJ and Producer KERANO has always known he's wanted to make music. He's been a drummer since he was 4, started song writing when he was 14 and finally hit the studio in college where he was introduced to world of dance music. His passion behind the console is reflected in his powerful sets filled with his own bootlegs and mash ups.
His debut track, a collaboration with Tom Swoon released on Ultra and hit #4 on Beatport PH.
Since then there has been no looking back for him. He is now signed with MusicAllStars publishing and has upcoming collaborations with Magnificence and another Dutch artist.
- Progressive Brothers
India based DJ/Producer Progressive Brothers' are one of the most promising stars signed on DJ Tiesto's founded 'Black Hole Recordings' where they have released most of their tracks & official remixes & received immense support from India & Abroad.
Progressive Brothers have DJ'ed at India's biggest festivals like Sunburn Festival, Vh1 Supersonic, Enchanted Valley Carnival. They have shared the stage and played alongside the likes of David Guetta, Afrojack, Steve Aoki, Bassjackers, R3HAB, Above & Beyond, Benny Benassi, Dada Life, Moguai, Carnage, Mat Zo, Alvaro, Funkagenda, Swanky Tunes, Seven Lions & many more.
Their tracks have been supported by Hardwell, Ummet Ozcan, Nervo, Wolf Pack, Jacob Van Hage, Uberjakd, Dave Till and many more.
Progressive Brother's creativity during their live sets is class apart where they play 150+ tracks in a 2 hour set comprising of Big room sound. Their set features a cocktail of Progressive/Electro House, mixed up with Trap & Hard Style.
Progressive Brother's first official release Veda in collaboration with legendary DJ Richard Durand, got signed on Tiesto's founded Black Hole Recordings. The track was released in the album Richard Durand vs The world with Tydi, Paul Oakenfold, Heatbeat, Protoculture, Bobina, Pedro Del Mar and many more.
They quickly followed it up with their next 2 releases, which were remixes for Andy Duguid and Julie Thompson's single Skin & Bones and Moonbeam and Polina Griffith's single 'I Go On' which got featured in some of the biggest radio stations in the world like Black Hole Radio, Digitally Imported, Kiss FM, Dance Paradise etc. Their next single 'Turn up the Bass' was picked up by SaReGaMa Music (HMV) and got released on leading music portals in India and was widely appreciated. They have also featured on compilations Trance-Central 003, Amsterdam Dance Essentials along with some Top DJs from DJ Mag Top 100 such as Cosmic Gate, Stoneface and Terminal, Arnej, Sied Van Riel, Orjan Nilsen, Alex Kunnari, Pulser, Alex Orion and other prominent DJs/Producers in the world. Their latest single #IndiaIndia with MC Haits is touted as the EDM anthem of India.
They are popularly nick named as 'Mashup Masters' after the release of Progressive Brothers Bootleg Packs featuring more than 200 smashing tracks from the biggest DJs around the world. They frequently give away their bootlegs/remixes/edits as free gift to connect with their fans on all social media platforms.
Progressive Brothers were named Indias Best Trance DJs for 2012 - 2013 by VH1 MyfavDj Awards and there has been no looking back since then. They have some slick collaborations, originals, remixes lined up for release in 2015-16 and would continue to be innovative in their music. As India's finest & most energetic EDM DJ Duo, these two dance music heavyweights are ready to take on the world.
- The Unknowns
The Unknown is an electronic act out of Nagpur that has been making waves in the industry. Armed with an incredible skill set, Yugesh Madhwani aka The Unknown knows how to rock a dance floor with his power filled sets at every venue that he performs in. He was the contest winner at the Palm Expo held in Mumbai this year. Having been featured Sunburn On Air 50, this year and the next looks promising for him.
- Lost Stories
Lost Stories began their journey in 2009 and immediately rose to prominence when their single 'False Promises' was released on Tiesto's Black Hole Recordings. More support followed as the likes of Armin Van Buuren supported the track with multiple plays on his ASOT shows.
MojoJojo is the alias, under which 26 year old DJ/Producer, Akshay Johar, produces 'Bass Heavy' music and is instantly recognizable because of his fine handlebar moustache and distinctive brand of crossover music. Almost out of nowhere, MojoJojo has taken the electronic music circuit by storm and broken from the throng of young DJ/Producers. Having clocked nearly a 100 gigs in just a years time, including opening for the likes of Zomboy, Dismantle and Dbridge. With a 4 track EP release and 5 bootlegs/remixes in tow, he has garnering major traction in the electronic music space, with nearly 50,000 plays on social media. Having been into music since age 10, playing multiple instruments and in several successful bands over the years, MojoJojo has developed a very diverse background in music. Hence, he is as at ease producing and playing 'Drum and Bass', as he is at 'Trap' or 'Twerk'. This equipped with keen skill and natural talent, makes him an open format DJ/Producer, who sees no delineation between making music and playing it. The year 2015-16 seems to be his for the taking as his debut album, 'Shots Fired', is releasing on a major Indian and an international label on 3rd October 2015, for which he is going to be touring the length and breadth of the country, playing at all major festivals and venues and propagating his brand of bass music!
- Hans Seance
Hans Seance (Haans - Sea - Ance) is a versatile DJ as well as an ingenious music producer. He developed a keen interest in music production while he was comple1ng his degree in Sound engineering from SAE.
His genre of music ranges from techno, minimal, tech house, Deep house and progressive house. Within a short span of 1me he has been signed with renowned labels like Voltaire music, Asymmetric recordings, Egothermia, Insist music, Deep sessions recordings, System recordings, Coali1on music and several other labels.
The year 2015, elevated his music career to a whole a whole new level when, Hans Seance played at the ADE showcase in Mumbai. He has also graced the stage at few of the finest festivals in India i.e Enchanted Valley Carnival &amp; Ctrl Alt Dance.
He's known for exhilara1ng the vibe of his audience while he has played at multiple Venues across Bombay and Goa such as ARK, China1, Royalty, Chronicle, Marbella , Boveda , An1-Social, China House etc. Alongside acclaimed ar1sts like Guy Mantzur, Uner, Agents of 1me, Dave Seaman, Ankytrixx, Kohra, Moog conspiracy, Calm Chor, Vinayaka and several other artists. His recent release, Ep 'Quintessence' had reached Number 23 on the top 100 Beatport minimal releases.
The year 2015, elevated his music career to a whole a whole new level when, Hans Seance played at the ADE showcase in Mumbai. He has also graced the stage at few of the finest festivals in India i.e Enchanted Valley Carnival and Ctrl Alt Dance.
Papon (ANGARAAG MAHANTA) - a multi-instrumentalist, composer, producer and singer has become one of the most recognizable-and-sought-after voices in India. While rooted in folk, he has a wide variety of influences and considered to be an extremely versatile artist.
His innovative experiments are rich with ambient electronica, acoustic folk, electro ghazals to classical sounds. Blessed with a voice thats smooth and soulful at the same time, he has managed to carve a niche for himself as a versatile singer and composer. He can easily switch from folk music to ghazals to electronica and its no surprise that he's a name to reckon with in the music scene in India.
Papon's popularity and legend grew after his appearances on all three seasons of Coke Studio India.
His composition 'Tauba' with singer Benny Dayal has 5 lacs plus views on YouTube and was one of the most popular songs from Season 3. Having been involved in all three seasons of the show, he has grown with Coke Studio at MTV initiative.
The Story So far album was released by TIMES Music in Jan 2012 and won the GIMA in the Best POP Album category, 2012.
Papon has received two awards at the JD Rock Awards, 2013 - 'Best Male Vocalist' and Best Song for the feisty folk track Boitha Maro Re from his acclaimed debut Hindi album 'The Story So Far'.
In GIMA 2015, Papon again won the Best POP Album for his episode of Coke Studio Season 3 songs.
- DJ Maulik
Having recently finished studying Electronic Music Production at the True School Of Music; and also securing a residency with sLick! the hottest promoters of underground dance music scene in India, Maulik (Shah) has gained ample of exposure as a DJ playing alongside Indian as well as International artists at prime venues. Some of those names include Sam Paganini, Jeremy Olander, Sharam Jey, Nora En Pure, Ankytrixx, Sartek, Nina and Malika, Narcotiq and Priyanjana; to name a few. A stickler for deep sounds, he is equally at home playing warm-up sets or peak-time grooves.
Out of the handful mainstream house music producers emerging from India, Anuraag Chadha a.k.a Madoc is surely among the front-runners in becoming one of the pioneers of 'South Asia's House Music Scene'. More of a dreamer and sometimes an extreme realist, Anuraag has travelled far and wide in search of his sound. Madoc the alias, inspired from 'Maddox' in London, was born in 2012 when he made the switch from Underground House Music to his Mainroom Sound.
In 2006, after schooling with the legendary DJ professor Jo Azaredo, one of India's earliest and finest DJs, he polished his skills the old school way: apprenticing under DJs at clubs across the city of Mumbai. He steadily gathered momentum with opening for heavy weights like Roger Shah, Weekend Heroes and many more.
In 2008, Anuraag got his first release 'Techop' as a producer with Balkan Connection on their Balkanians Volume 2 compilation which included renowned artists like Ogi Gee Cash, Smokin Circles, Cid Inc.
In early 2009 he took up residency at Wink, Taj President, Mumbai and also started with his sound engineering at Digital Academy, Mumbai (accredited by University of Westminster, UK), headed by Daman Sood, India's leading sound and recording engineer.
After completing his sound engineering course and 18 months at Wink, He moved to London in September 2010 to study Electronic Music Production at Point Blank School of Music.
He collaborated with his friend and classmate Alex Cramp and became a part of 'On the Rocks' Record Label. Their first release together was their remix of Paul Baker's 'Say Again' followed by his solo releases: 'Louder', 'Falling', 'Why'.
His first release as Madoc was the remix of 4 time Grammy Nominee DJ SKIP and Shalamar's 'Don't Go' on S & S Records, Chicago, which he co-produced with Jez Pereira (London) and Alex Cramp (London).This remix got him a chance to officially remix one of the biggest names in the music industry, Kanye West.
- DJ Arsh
At a time when people from entirely different sub-cultures and prototypesof music are finding common ground in the form of sexy sounds and fresh electronicbeats Arsh is giving them exactly what they need - groovy, Intelligent dance music.
He believes that playing music with this level of intensity is one of the only ways left to push the existential boundariesthat all our minds seem to be ridden with, further into the realm of non-existence. He believes that the very essence of this music lies in its lack of boundariesand will probably never stop till he's opened enough minds to the madness that lies latent within us all.
Enter his wonderfully organic abyss for music that is designed to feather your feet and help you fly...
Siddhant started DJing in 1999 at the age of 16, influenced by the likes of Sasha, Paul Oakenfold and Bedrock. He rocked at various tops nightclubs like Fire and Ice and Mikanos in Mumbai, and has been appreciated for his compositions. His love for techno has always remained strong and his new project, 'Bullzeye' is one to look out for. With his unique combination of all forms of techno and house sounds, Siddhant is definitely the artist on the rise.
Zenith is the brainchild of self-taught Mumbai based producers Harshit and Aniruddh. In 2012, fuelled by their curiosity to dwell into the science of music production; they created their first bootleg - Above and Beyond vs Blasterjaxx (Thing Called Titan). Later that year, Harshit co-produced a track titled 'Cyclotron' with one of India's leading dance music stalwarts Mash. Cyclotron quickly gained the support of Ale Mora, Wolfpack, Joey Dale and Pearl in their sets and radio shows. Zenith's music is a cumulation of electronic beats, syncopated synths and funky vocal chops.
Edge Night Life & Entertainment: 9930363348 9920382216
Mumbai Club Night: 8879147530 9820660902
Mumbai's Partyhub: 9820477773
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets (for the festival only and the tents) purchased online will have to be validated either on the official EVC website or at the venue to attend the festival and then will need to be exchanged at the venue box office to get the festival band.
- Ticket holders must carry a valid original photo ID proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card or Passport when attending the festival. Student Ticket holders are required to produce a valid college photo ID for verification. Attendees failing to produce such valid identification will not be allowed to enter the festival.
- A Junior Ticket is valid for children aged between 5 to 12 years of age.
- Children under 5 (five) years of age will be allowed free entry into the festival but only when accompanied by an adult.
- Junior Ticket holders of all ages are expected to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian of age 18 and above.
- Junior Tickets must be purchased by someone who is of age 18 and above.
- Junior Ticket holders are expected to have valid ID proof like school ID, birth certificate at the time of entry into the festival. The parent or legal guardian of age 18 and above, should ensure that the same is carried to the venue of the festival.
- We accept Junior Ticket holders attending in groups provided there is a minimum ratio of 1 adult for every 5 Junior Ticket holders.
- By attending the festival, accompanying parent / legal guardian takes full responsibility of the accompanying child and fully understands his/her responsibility towards the child when attending the festival.
- An Adult Access/ Student Access Ticket is valid for individuals aged 13 and above.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a Ticket would lead to confiscation or cancellation of that Ticket without refund or other compensation.
- This ticket permits entry to the festival grounds only. Any pre-parties or after-parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
- Beware of fake / colour photocopied Tickets. Tickets shall not be a valid if the bar code or hologram has been tampered with.
- For stolen or lost Tickets, duplicate Tickets will not be issued.
- There will be no refund on a purchased Ticket even in case of any rescheduling/ change of venue.
- For security reasons, the organizers reserve the right to perform a security check on any member of audience at any point during the Event.
- Organizers reserve the rights of admission even to valid Ticket holders.
- Food and beverages will be available inside the festival. Any outside Food and Beverages are not allowed inside the festival.
- Alcohol with permissible limits will be served to guests above the legal drinking age and only on displaying their valid age proof.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming any illegal substances at the event will be immediately handed over to the police.
- Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests.
- EVC encourages guests to drink responsibly and in moderation, failing which Organizers reserves right to take necessary steps / action against such guests in the interest of the event and other guests.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, drugs, hukka, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, motorcycle helmets, bags or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside the Event.
- Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
- Organizers will not be held responsible for any damage or theft of any vehicles.
- Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition are not allowed inside the festival. Ticket holders may bring their mobile phones in the Event, however shall not be allowed to record, shoot any picture/ video recording in the Event.
- The Ticket holder will not sell or offer for sale, any product or service from any part of the Event premises and may not distribute or give away any free item (s) or any political, religious, charitable, commercial, advertising or promotional material(s) from or at any part of the Event premises.
- Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language, unruly language or any unruly or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated at the Event.
- Any property left unattended anywhere at the Event premises remains at the entire risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, and the Organiser does not accept any liability for the theft or other loss or damage of such property.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
- The holder of the Ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, deny the holder/s of the Ticket from staying at the venue after they have entered the ground.
- The Organizers may use the Ticket holder`s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- If the Luxury Tents or any furniture inside the tents is found damaged, the guests will be liable to pay the amount for damages upon checkout to TEMPL.
- Organizers shall not be responsible for any internal / external travel arrangements.
- Artist line up and activities may be subject to change at any point of time without prior intimation.
- The Organizers may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- By attending Enchanted Valley Carnival, the attendee fully understands his/her responsibility towards fellow attendees and agrees to abide by the Indian Penal Code.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Organizers will not be held responsible for any inconvenience, losses of any kind or expenses incurred by the Ticket holder as a result of an event being cancelled, rescheduled or moved to a different venue. The Ticket holder is wholly responsible for any expenses which they incur in order to facilitate attending an event. This includes all transport, accommodation, subsistence, miscellaneous and all other relevant costs.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the Event of any part of it.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be void or unenforceable by reason of any applicable law, it shall be deleted and the remaining provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect and, if necessary, be so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these terms and conditions so far as possible.
- Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only.
- The management reserves the right to revise any of the mentioned TnC without prior notice.
Q.1 What are the different ticketing options available?
- A. The different ticketing options for 2016 edition of EVC are as follows:
GA 2 Day ADULT/STUDENT Access (Sat, Sun)
GA 2 Day JUNIOR Access (Sat, Sun)
VIP 2 Day ADULT/STUDENT Access (Sat, Sun)
VIP 2 Day JUNIOR Access (Sat, Sun)
There will be One Day Tickets available for purchase as well.
Q.2 What does the GA Ticket include?
- A. General Admission Ticket includes entry to the festival arena for both days of the festival.
Q.3 I have a GA Ticket for the festival, do I need to be there on the first day itself?
- A. No, you can enter at any time as long as you have a valid ticket.
Q.4 What are the inclusions of a VIP Ticket?
- A. VIP Ticket has a number of exciting inclusions like:
Entry to the festival arena for both the days
Access to the EVCs VIP Lounge
Free parking spot for one car
Entry to the festival`s after parties for both days
Separate line for entry at the Box Office
Q.5 What is a JUNIOR access ticket?
- A. A JUNIOR Access ticket is valid only for children between 5 to 12 years of age. A JUNIOR Access ticket holder must be accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian aged 18 or above. Enchanted Valley Carnival in no way is responsible of any of the JUNIOR Access ticket holders. By attending the festival, the accompanying parent / legal guardian takes full responsibility of the accompanying child and fully understands his/her responsibility towards the child.
Q.6 Who can buy a JUNIOR access ticket?
- A. JUNIOR access tickets must be bought by individuals aged 18 years or above.
Q.7 What is an ADULT/STUDENT Access ticket?
- A. An ADULT/STUDENT Access ticket is valid only for individuals aged 13 & above.
Q.8 I want to attend the festival only on one day, do you have one day or two day tickets?
- A. We offer tickets for entry to the festival for 02 Days & for 01 Day as well.
Q.9 Does a 02 day festival ticket guarantee camping space?
- A. No, the 02 day festival ticket doesn`t give you access to camping space at the Enchanted Village. Camping space is limited and sold separately on a first come first serve basis.
Q.10 Do you have any corporate discounts or packages?
- A. You can email us your requirements at [email protected]/ [email protected]
Q.11 I have bought a GA Ticket, can I upgrade it to the VIP Ticket?
- A. Yes, it is possible to upgrade the tickets.
Q.12 I have used someone elses credit/debit card to book the ticket, what proof do I need?
- A. We will require the physical credit card to be produced at the venue, which was used at the time of booking. If this is not possible, a self-attested photocopy of the card will be required.
Q.13 What other documentation will I require at the time of entry at the EVC venue?
- A. Ticket holders must carry a valid original photo ID proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card or Passport when attending the festival. JUNIOR Access Ticket holders may carry a School ID or Birth Certificate as valid identification. However, even if you have a validated ticket along with the requisite documentation, for security reasons, the organizers reserve the right to perform a security check on any member of the audience at any point during the Event. Further, the Organizers reserve the Rights of Admission even to valid Enchanted Valley Carnival ticket holders.
Q.14 Can I cancel my ticket? Will I get a refund?
- A. Tickets, once purchased, cannot be cancelled and are non refundable.
Q.15 Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
- A. ADULT/STUDENT Validated tickets cannot be transferred. ADULT/ STUDENT Invalidated tickets can be transferred only once from one user to another. Invalidated tickets can be successfully transferred only if the transfer requests are accepted by the recipient. Invalidated ticket transfer requests can be recalled until they have been successfully transferred and validated to a recipient. Once a user validates a ticket by accepting a transfer request, he/she will not be able to transfer his/her ticket henceforth. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a Ticket will lead to confiscation or cancellation of that Ticket without any refund or other compensation.
Q.16 Are there any F&B inclusions in any of the 2 day tickets?
- A. No.
- A. Yes, Owners will have access in the city as per the existing rules of Aamby Valley City.
However, this does not allow access to the Festival Arena. A GA or VIP ticket would be required for the same.
Q.18 I am a property owner of Aamby Valley City, will I get access to the After Parties?
- A. You need to have a valid VIP ticket to get access to the After Parties.
Q.19 What is the age limit for drinking?
- A. The age limit for drinking is 21 years and above for beer and wine and 25 years and above for hard alcohol. Age proof will be required and it is mandatory to provide the same whenever requested.
Q.20 Can I pre-purchase F&B coupons?
- A. No, Beverage coupons are will not be available for pre-purchase. You can buy the same at the festival box office or inside the festival venue.
Q.21 How do we get entry tickets for the After Parties?
- A. Limited Tickets for the After Parties will be available online. Purchasing the VIP ticket includes entry to the After Parties too.
Q.22 Is there a bus or something to take us from Lonavala?
- A. We may offer Shuttle Services again this year. However, EVC/the organizer will not be responsible for any other external and/or internal travel
Q.23 Is there a charge for parking?
- A. Yes, there is a charge for parking. There will be ample parking space available at the venue. Parking tickets can be purchased at the festival venue.
Q.24 Any other terms and conditions that I must be aware of with respect to the event in general?
- A. By attending Enchanted Valley Carnival, you (as an attendee) fully understands his/her responsibility towards fellow attendees and agrees to abide by the Indian Penal Code. An EVC ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
Q.25 I have additional questions which are not listed here, whom can I contact?
- A. For any further information or queries, please write to us at [email protected]
Q.28 Will children below 5 years of age be allowed to attend EVC?
Q.17 I am a property owner of Aamby Valley City, will I get access anywhere in the city?
Enchanted Valley Carnival is open to children aged below 5 years as well. dmission for children below 5 years of age is free but only when accompanied by an adult. For every parent / legal guardian, we are allowing a maximum of 5 (five) children holding JUNIOR Access passed to be accompanied by him/her.
Your Response has been received successfully.
We will get back to you shortly.
There seems to be some problem sending the request.
Please try again later.
Check availability for Home DeliveryCheck
Pickup at Box Office
Please fill in the Delivery Address
Please agree to the Terms & Conditions
(In case your browser is blocking pop-ups, click here.)