India Bike Week 2016
- Each ticket and corresponding wristband entitles entry for 1 person only. Wristbands are valid for multiple entries into the festival. Please keep your wristband on for all days that you have purchased tickets and want to attend the festival.
- The bands are water resistant however require care. Damaged torn and removed wristbands will not be replaced and entry maybe denied due to the same.
- Entry for children below twelve years of age is free. (Identity/age proof required. A registered adult guardian must accompany minors at the festival).
- Security procedures, including frisking, bag searches and CCTV coverage remain the right of the management and will be exercised at the gates and or any place of the festival premises.
- Rights of admission is reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Tickets and entry to the festival cannot be used by any person for re-sale, advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, prizes, competition, contests etc - without obtaining written consent of Orangefish Entertainment Private Ltd.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, firearms, fireworks, laser devices, bottles licensed or otherwise will be allowed in the venue and patrons maybe asked to leave the venue if found to be carrying any such items.
- Organisers reserve the exclusive right (without refund), to refuse admission or remove anyone (even if entered into the festival) who is found to be provoking, instigating or committing any act which may be construed as any offence or act of violence against the Organiser or its staff, other guests, or any other person or persons within the festival premises or of committing or abetting or attempting any offence of a criminal nature or otherwise that is likely to harm the goodwill of the Event or harm the people attending the Event or violating any of the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein; behaving in a manner which has or is likely to hamper the safety or modesty of other persons at the Event; causing or intending to cause disturbance and/or disruption in the decorum of the premises on the account of rude/violent behavior, use of derogatory/inflammatory language, verbal or physical intimidation, obscene or lewd acts and gestures, racial abuse, non payment of bills, provoking and/or indulging in fights, whether acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs or otherwise; refuse to comply with the Organiser(s) security searches; breaching any of the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein.
- Any person seeking to use a void or invalid Ticket in order to gain access or provide entry in the Festival Area will be considered to be a trespasser and will be ejected forthwith and liable to legal action.
- The Organiser(s) reserves the right to conduct security searches at entry or at any time during the Event and confiscate any item which in the opinion of the Organiser(s) may cause danger or disruption to other persons or the event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed in these Terms and Conditions.
- Parking inside and outside around the festival premises is at the sole risk of the vehicle owner.
- Guests at India Bike Week must adhere to a comfortable and socially acceptable Dress code.
- Entry and Exit for bikes in the festival parking area is on a first come first serve basis and is time-bound to the festival operational hours.
- Organisers reserve the right to provide specific sponsor bike manufacturers reserved parking.
- Parking in the festival area is limited additional parking spaces are available outside the festival grounds.
- Riding in the active festival area beyond the parade pathway and parking areas is not allowed and will be permitted only if the Organiser gives you a specific Bike band. These bike bands will be given only in cases of sponsorship entitlement, expo display or festival content bike and biking partners will be allowed to get their bikes into the venue.
- Organiser(s) take no liability for theft, damage and security of any bikes inside and outside the festival venue itself.
- Entry into the Festival Area with bikes only allows for reserved parking any stunts, wheelies, burn outs in these designated parking areas will not be permitted and can lead to loosing the liberty of using this facility.
- Organiser(s) reserve the right to allow or reject any rider with his bike regardless of appointed brands and appropriate bike bands as per their discretion if found posing a risk to the health and safety of others and himself in the Festival Area.
- Food and beverage from outside is not allowed inside the Festival Premises.
- Food and beverage will be served only against hard coupons sold at the entry and next to the buffet areas by the organisers. The same needs to be bought separately by all guests.
- Warning Alcohol will be served at the Festival Area on a chargeable basis. Enrollment/Registration for the Event automatically indemnifies the Organiser(s), directors, officials, partners and sponsors from any incident caused due to patrons being under the mild or heavy influence of Alcohol.
- Riding under the influence of Alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited and is also against the law and is condemned by the Organiser(s). Any rider who is found to be guilty of riding under the influence of alcohol or any drug will be immediately discarded from the Event premises and will further be penalized or handed over to the Local Police authorities
- The Organiser does not take any responsibility for and shall not be held liable for any accidents in or outside the Festival premises involving a guest driving under the influence of alcohol or alcoholic beverages. No damages or compensation will be paid by the Organisers to any guest or third party for hurt, injury, damage, death, damage to property, etc., in any accident while being under the influence of alcohol.
- Alcohol will not be served to patrons under the legal drinking age (LDA).
- If you intend on drinking at the festival, we recommend you use public transport or assign a designated driver to drive you to and from the festival grounds. Overnight parking at the festival will be allowed in special cases.
- Consumption and possession of narcotics and psychotropic drugs/substances/mixtures is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming narcotics or psychotropic drugs at the event will be immediately handed over to the anti narcotic police.
- The Organiser(s) reserves the right to change or cancel any part or the full program, function, display, activity line up, games, promotions, scheme, announced or unannounced before or during at the Festival Venue without giving prior information to the relevant Ticket holders.
- You shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) during the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials, especially if it is in conflict with sponsor association.
- Terms and Conditions for any kind of sale in the Festival Area need to be approved by the Organiser(s). Details for the sale of parts in the flea market, Indoor and Outdoor Expo will be put up on the website separately.
- Guest attending India Bike Week, at their own expense, indemnify, save, and hold harmless the Organiser(s), sponsors, partners from and against any claim of injury and death, total or partial physical disability, negative emotional, mental effects by participating and attending at the festival and/or using event services, and/or taking part in the different competitions and/or games, races, rides related to motorsports and/or adventure strength competitions, including and not limiting to Food and Beverage, on the festival grounds. You hereby further indemnify the organisers, sponsors, partners from any and against all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, injury and death, loss of goods and belongings, damage to self, and/or by property, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys` fees), by the participation and attendance at India Bike Week.
- The Ticket is issued on non-refundable basis, except in case of cancellation of Event by the organisers or under the Terms of the Force Majeure Clause mentioned below.
- For purposes of refund of ticket price to guests, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of the Organiser claiming Force Majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage, threats or actual acts of terrorism, vandalism, accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, labor strikes, that prevent Organiser from furnishing the materials or equipment and organizing and executing the festival, and other like events and situations that are beyond his reasonable anticipation and control, despite his reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to his failure to perform his obligations under this Agreement.
- In case of the Event being cancelled under the above mentioned terms, you will be entitled to claim a refund in respect of the Ticket from the Organiser(s). The refund will be granted after the Organiser(s) deduct the necessary Government taxes and other regulatory charges and costs incurred. All the Claims for refund will only be processed after obtaining legal clearance from Insurance settlements between the Organiser(s), Sponsors and Partners.
- All disputes, dispute resolution and legal matters are subject to THE JURISDICTION OF COURTS IN MUMBAI only.
- All riders / pillions and visitors hereby on registration for the Event accept and acknowledge the inherent dangers of participating in a Motor Bike Event and hereby agree to do the same at their own free will and are aware of the risk to injury, death or damage to property, self and others. All riders / pillions and visitors shall be solely responsible for their acts and the Organiser(s) does not accept any responsibility thereof whatsoever, except in case of negligence on the part of the Organiser(s). The Organiser(s) and Sponsors of India Bike Week are not liable for any prolonged illness, total or partial disability, injury, accident or trauma, which may result, from participation or from being present at the rides to and from the festival and the main festival itself.
- Personal insurance is not included in the price of the Ticket for the Event. It is a condition of participation in the Event that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the ride, the event and thereafter as a result of the ride and Event in respect of illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items and cancellation and curtailment. Your participation at the event automatically implies that you have adequate Life Insurance Cover.
- It shall be your responsibility to read all information that is made available via emails, the website or handouts concerning the Event. Periodic updates on the Terms and Conditions will be flagged for reference.
- Any person seeking to use a void or invalid Ticket in order to gain access or provide entry in the Festival Area will be considered to be a trespasser and will be ejected immediately and liable to legal action.
- The Organiser(s) reserves the right to conduct security searches at entry or at any time during the Event and confiscate any item which in the opinion of the Organiser(s) may cause danger or disruption or annoyance to other persons or the event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed in these Terms and Conditions.
- By attending India Bike Week you automatically express consent on non chargeable basis of your likeliness to be included in any photograph / video / film / audio footage (including the recordings by security cameras) during the Event in the Festival Area to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world by the Organiser(s).
- Ticket is not transferrable and it is mandatory to carry print-out of TICKET along with the photo ID for entry into the premises.
- Your participation at the event automatically implies that you have read understood and agreed to all the above Terms and Conditions.
- THE HARD ENDURO, ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES THAT REQUIRE PHYSICAL EXERTION, RIDES and ON GROUND IBW / SPONSOR GAMES and COMPETITIONS LIKE STUNTS and ENDURANCE CHALLENGES ARE DANGEROUS AND MAY CAUSE INJURY OR DEATH. ATTENDANCE AND PARTICIPATION IN ANY OF THESE ASPECTS OF THE FESTIVAL IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Q. Its for two days. Why is it called a week?
- A. The festival at Goa is for two days. The celebrations, however, start almost a week before that which includes the rides and the filming of the journeys of our riders en route the venue. We arent yet counting the after-effects and the waves of nostalgia youll experience post-festival.
Q. Do I need to own a bike?
- A. Not necessarily. You need to be curious about travel, and bikes - and youre welcome to IBW.
Q. How much do the tickets cost?
- A. The season ticket to India Bike Week 2016 is for Rs.3500 for both days.
Q. Are there any offers?
- A. Early bird passes will be for Rs.2450 per ticket. But they will be on sale for limited period only. Stay tuned on our page to get updates.
Q. Are spot tickets available?
- A. Yes. But the entries are limited. So book soon!
Q. Im a student; can I get into the festival?
- A. No age restrictions on entry.
Q. Can scooter riders join the rides?
- A. If youre certain that your scooter can handle the ride, come away.
Q. Is there any special package which involves accommodation?
- A. We have a special package which includes stay, food and tickets. But its a limited offer, so make sure you get yours when the tickets go live!
Q. Do I get to ride the superbikes?
- A. Yes, we have a test rides for superbikes available this year, but the decision/permission solely depends on the company that is displaying these bikes.
Q. Can I get Merchandise online?
- A. The merchandise will be available on Book My Show. Be sure to pick up your goodies and flaunt them at the festival. If you dont choose to pick it up online, do not fret. The merchandise will also be available on-ground at the India Bike Week.
Q. Are children under 18 allowed at the festival, under parental supervision?
- A. Yes. Itd be great to start them early on something we love so much. Next: World domination! (Seriously, as long as you know you can handle the child and the awesomeness of IBW, the little ones welcome. Kids under 12 can enter free.)
Q. Is there something more than bikes happening at IBW?
- A. We have three zones The Arena, Bike Builders Collective and The Big Trip. Between these there are plenty of bike- and non-bike related mini-events scheduled. Music included. Hold on for the playlist!
Q. Do I have to pay for the Chai and Pakoda rides?
- A. Nope. Free rides, and breakfasts on us. Come along, be part of the brotherhood.
Q. Where do I register for contests & other events at the Festival?
- A. Registrations open soon on the IBW website. Keep checking!
Q. If I have an IBW Goa ticket, does that mean the On Tour Entry is included?
- A. Nope, IBW On Tour tickets can be bought online or at the venue, and are not the same at IBW Goa tickets.
Q. If I have an IBW On Tour ticket, does that mean the IBW Goa ticket is included?
- A. Nope, separate events, separate tickets. Both are separately available online.
Q. Do I need a bike to attend IBW On Tour?
- A. With or without a bike. The only prerequisite is enthusiasm.
IBW ON TOUR
Select your showtime
- Fri 19 Feb, 11:00 AM
India Bike Week is the largest gathering of leisure bikers and motorcycling enthusiasts in the subcontinent. The core of the festival is to create a platform for bikers and travelers to gather at one place regardless of what they ride. From Pulsars to Harleys, the primary reason to organize IBW is to encourage bikers to get their hobby motorcycles out to join and meet like-minded people and enjoy this most important festival of bikers, bikes and music in Indian history.