Q. When is the concert?
- Ans: Monday, 09 April 2018.
Q. What time does the concert start?
- Ans: 8:00 PM.
Q. Where will the concert be held at?
- Ans: Phoenix Marketcity Bengaluru.
Q. How much do the tickets cost?
- Ans: Tickets start at Rs 3839* onwards. All ticket prices are inclusive of 28% GST.
Q. Where can I buy the tickets?
- Ans: Exclusively online ONLY at www.bookmyshow.com. There are NO offline partners for ticket sales for this event.
Q. How do I get to Phoenix Marketcity Bengaluru?
- Ans: By road, please see location map here.
Q. What time do I need to be at the venue?
- Ans: The concert is scheduled to start at 8 pm. If you are collecting your tickets at the venue, it is advised that you arrive at the ticket counter at least 2-3 hours before the concert show time. If you already have your tickets, you can arrive at the concert venue at any time before gates close at 9 pm. Please be advised that entrance is on first-come- first-served basis. Please note that latecomers will only be allowed entry at a suitable time during the performance at the discretion of floor staff. NO refund/compensation will be given to a latecomer who is allowed entry into the performance hall at any time after the performance has started.
Q. What time do gates open?
- Ans: Gates are scheduled to open at 5 pm. However, this time may vary and the Organizer reserves the right to revise the time for doors subject to technical and production requirements.
Q. Are there any discounts?
- Ans: No, there are no discounts.
Q. Can I choose my seats?
- Ans: No. This is a free standing concert only.
Q. If I book my ticket online, how do I collect my ticket?
- Ans: For all bookings, you will be required to input your home delivery address during the ticket purchase process. Bookmyshow will dispatch tickets to your address approximately 1 week prior to the event date. If for any reason home delivery is not possible then you can collect your tickets from the Ticket Box Office at the venue on the concert day.
Q. If I cannot attend the concert, can I refund my ticket?
- Ans: Once tickets are purchased, no cancellation, refund and/or exchange will be granted. If you have any problems with entry or your tickets, please proceed to the ticket box office immediately. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure and or cancellation of that ticket withoutrefund or other compensation.
Q. If I lose my ticket can I have my ticket re-issued?
- Ans: No. Lost tickets will NOT be reissued. Your ticket is your responsibility.
Q. If I am late, will I still be able to enter the venue?
- Ans: This will be at the discretion of the floor staff. You might be required to wait for a suitable time before you are permitted entry. It is strongly suggested that you arrive at the concert venue before doors close at 9 pm to avoid potential entry restrictions.
Q. Can I bring along banners to the concert?
- Ans: Yes. Only, cloth flex and paper banners will be allowed. No other material will be allowed.
Q. Is photography/video recording allowed?
- Ans: No professional photography and/or audio or video recording of any kind is allowed. SLR/DSLR or any form of video camera devices are strictly not allowed.
Q. Can I meet the Band? Is there a meet and greet session? Can I buy tickets with meet and greet?
- Ans: There is no Meet and Greet session available for this performance and no Meet and Greet passes are available for sale.
Q. Can I bring food and drinks into the Concert Venue?
- Ans: No outside food and drinks are allowed inside the concert venue.
Q. Will we be subject to bag/body checks at the entrance?
- Ans: Yes all ticket holders/patrons/guests will be subject to bag search/body checks at the entrance priorto entering the concert venue. Concert venue/Venue terms and conditions and other entry terms and conditions as stated on the ticket/e-ticket/entrance signage shall apply at all times.
Q. If I have a complaint related to the concert/tickets who should I address it to?
- Ans: You can call our helpline number 022 6144 5050, 022 3989 5050 or email all complaints/queries to [email protected] Please note that only emails with full ticket holder/customer details will be entertained. Be sure to include ticket holder/purchaser's full name.
Q. Is there any wheelchair/disability access for this event/concert?
- Ans: Provisions can be made for people with wheelchairs, please contact our support team post purchaseof your tickets and we will get back to you with clear instructions on the same.
Q. Is there a VIP category for this event/concert?
- Ans: No VIP categories exist for this event/concert.
Q. Are any of the categories on an elevated platform?
- Ans: No. All categories are at ground level only.
Q. Will there be alcohol served at the event/concert?
- Ans: Yes, alcohol will be available at the event/concert for sale to people over the age of 21 years. Alcohol will only be served to people having an LDA band which will be available at counters across the concert venue.
Q. Are there any inclusions in the ticket?
- Ans: No. All tickets only give you access to your ticket category/section of the ground. Food and beverages will be available for purchase at the concert venue.
Q. When do I register to buy tickets for this concert?
- Ans: Registrations for this concert opens on 25 November 2017 to 03 December 2017 till 23:59 PM on www.bookmyshow.com.
Q. Can I buy tickets without registration?
- Ans: Since there are only limited tickets available for this concert, Registered users will be given first preference to buy tickets on bookmyshow.com on a First-Come- First-Serve Basis on 06 December and 07 December 2017 till 23:59 PM, after which if and only if any tickets are remaining, then those remaining tickets will be made available to the Non-registered customers/general public on www.bookmyshow.com.
Q. Once I register, is my ticket guaranteed?
- Ans: No, registration does not guarantee you a ticket to the concert. Tickets will be made available only to registered customers on 06 December and 07 December 2017 till 23:59 PM. A private link will be sent to all registered customers on or before 12 PM on 06 December 2017 for them to access the ticket buying page to buy tickets.
Q. Will there be FnB available for purchase at the venue?
- Ans: Yes, FnB will be available for purchase to all categories at the concert venue which can purchased via RFID cards or tokens/cards.
Q. How many tickets can I buy?
- Ans: All users are allowed to buy up to 10 tickets in a single transaction. Should you have any other questions that has not been addressed above, kindly call our support center on 022 6144 5050.