PMP Training and Certification
24 Tech Hotel: Bengaluru,
Sarjapur - Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Prestige Tech Park II, Kadubeesanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103, India
Clarion Hotel: Chennai,
#25, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004, India
Kassani GR Hotel: Hyderabad,
1-65/16, Plot No 2, Gautala Begumpet, Hi-Tech City, Madhapur, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081, India
Who Should Attend PMP Certification
All Mid-High Career Personnel such as:
- Sr. Managers and Program Managers
- Project Managers and Similar
- Quality | Documentation Leads
- Project | Team Leads
- Sr. Consultants and Engineers
Benefits of PMP to You
- Build knowledge and understanding of Project Management concepts.
- Transforms practitioners into masters of Project Management practices.
- Learn day to day use of Project Management terms and terminologies.
- Understand and visualize the templates and working project model.
PMP Training Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate Project Implementation real time understanding.
- Be able to confidently go with PMP Exam based on Mock exam prep.
- Extensive application of best practices for better productivity.
PMP Project Manager's CareerMapping
- Experienced mid-level professionals may expect their median starting salary of Rs. 18 Lakhs or more.
- PMP also helps to kick start their job searchin a more confident manner.
- 10 or more years of experienced professionals may transition easily into Senior management roles.
PMP Certification Exam Eligibility Criteria.
- Graduation or above. Project Management Experience 4500 hours earned in more than 36 months of experience. 35 hours Certificate from Training Provider.
- Diploma holders. Project Management Experience 7500 hours earned in more than 60 months of experience. 35 hours Certificate from Training Provider.
Why Join? Unique selling proposition for PMP
With subject matter expertise on Project Management, Global Skillup is an industry leader. With happy customers and good quality gives participants the right edge. Additionally, Global Skillup deep dive understanding on the project management practice is an added benefit.
The course and certificate issued are in line with Globally recognized standards. This provides an unique opportunity for participants to take superior value advantage.
Aug 6th - The session will be on August 6th, 7th , 13th & 14th.
Sept 3rd - The session will be on - September 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th.
Oct 8th - The session will be on - October 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th.
Nov 5th - The session will be on - November 5th, 6th, 12th and 13th.
Dec 10th - The session will be on - December 10th, 11th, 17th and 18th.
Aug 13th - The session will be on - August 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st.
Aug 27th - The session will be on - August 27th, 28th and September 3rd, 4th.
Sept 10th - The session will be on - September 10th, 11th, 17th and 18th.
Sept 24th - The session will be on - September 24th and 25th & October 1st and 2nd.
Oct 1st - The session will be on - October 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th.
Oct 22nd - The session will be on - October 22nd, 23rd, 29th and 30th.
Nov 12th - The session will be on - November 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th.
Nov 26th - The session will be on - November 26th and 27th & December 3rd and 4th.
Dec 3rd - The session will be on - December 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th.
August 20th - The session will be on - Aug 20th, 21st, 27th and 28th.
Sept 17th- The session will be on - September 17th, 18th, 24th and 25th.
Oct 15th - The session will be on - October 15th, 16th, 22nd and 23rd.
Nov 19th - The session will be on - November 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th.
Dec 17th - The session will be - December 17th, 18th, 24th and 25th.