LogIQids- National Level Logical Reasoning Exam
Seth D D Rashtriya Shala: Ghatkopar,
Upashraya Lane, Pant Nagar, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077, India
Khar Education Society: Khar,
S. V. Road, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052, India
S.M.P. Rashtriya Shala: Mulund,
Vithalbhai Patel Road, Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400080, India
Don Bosco Hall: Matunga,
Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019, India
Venue To Be Announced: Mumbai,
Mumbai, Maharashtra India
Balbharti High School: Kandivali,
Swami Vivekanand Road, Kandivali West, Opposite Bata Showroom, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400067, India
Venue To Be Announced: Ahmedabad,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat India
Q. What is LogIQids?
- A. LogIQids is a first of its kind customized tool to enhance the Logical Reasoning skills in kids in the most structured way possible. Logical reasoning is a very important skill-set which is not taught in school. With LogIQids we provide a structured and personalized way to develop this skill in school going children.
Q. Children from which age group can subscribe to LogIQids?
- A. LogIQids is designed for school going children from grade senior KG to grade 9
Q. What will happen after I make the booking?
- A. You will get a welcome email from LogIQids within 2 working days confirming your registration. The email will contain your login details (username and password) and schedule for upload of sample papers (total 4) and topic notes (total 5) to your account
Q. Will I get any marksheet or certificate after the exam?
- A. Yes, we will provide a marksheet with detailed analysis on your child`s performance score, rank, percentile, areas of strength and areas of improvement. We also provide a certificate to all the participating students. The certificate is sent via email.
Q.How long is the exam?
- A. The exam is one hour long and will be held in 2 time slots (11am-12pm in afternoon and 4-5 pm in the evening)
Q. How many questions do you ask during the exam?
- A. The questions will be multiple choice with negative marking for wrong attempts. The paper will have 25 questions for Senior KG students, 30 questions for Grade 1 and 35 questions for Grade 2 to 9 students
Q. Is the exam online?
- A. The exam is an offline exam, and will be held at various centres in each city. However the preparatory material (sample papers and topic notes) will be provided via email or through your account on LogIQids website (www.logIQids.com) for which you will need an internet connection to download the material
Q. Will my child get any reading material to prepare for the exam?
- A. In run up to the exam, we will be periodically uploading Topic Notes and 4 sample papers to your account on LogIQids website (www.logIQids.com) which will help your child prepare for the exam. The preparatory material (sample papers and topic notes) are provided online. You can log on to your account on LogIQids website (www.logIQids.com) to download the material
Q. How can I ensure that I get the venue of my choice?
- A. Parents will get an email alert as soon as the venue details are finalized. They can then login to their account on LogIQids website (www.logIQids.com) and choose their venue and timing details. Kindly note that seats on the venue are limited and will be allotted on a first come first serve basis.
Q. Do I need a hall ticket / admit card for the exam? If yes, how do I get it?
- A. Once you select the centre online (in august), you will be able to print your admit card yourself.
Q. My child is very small (especially for children in Senior Kg and Grade 1) and will need somebody to explain the questions. Will someone be there to address my childs queries at the exam centre?
- A. For Senior KG and Class 1 students, our invigilators read out the questions and explain those to the children. They are always available at the exam centre to address any doubts or questions your children might have.
Q. Will I be allowed to sit with my child in the exam centre?
- A. Parents are allowed to wait outside the exam centre. But they are not allowed inside the classrooms. Our invigilators will be there to address any questions your child might have
Q. If I face any problem while using LogIQids, how can I get it resolved?
- A. You can directly contact us in case you face any issues. You can email us at [email protected] or 7045 345 345
For more details, please visit www.logiqids.com