The biggest movie of the year, Baahubali 2: The Conclusion, is now just a few weeks away from hitting the theatres worldwide and the emotions are running quite high at the moment. It's been two years, and fans have been waiting patiently to know the answer of one of the most haunting questions of all times, “Why Did Katappa Kill Baahubali”. Now as the time is nearing when this mysterious question will be answered, fans just can't wait any more.
Before all you fans gear up for this big release, here we give you few facts about this upcoming Tamil/Telugu/Bollywood movie, which we bet you didn't know. Check your fandom guys!
1. Prabhas aka Baahubali did not take up any other assignment while he was shooting for Baahubali. Such is the dedication of this guy that he was solely preparing for this role for the last four years. He has literally given his soul to Baahubali. And do we need to say that all his hard work has paid off?
2. The Baahubali 2 trailer which was released a few weeks ago was a craze. It had got 85 million views in just four days. This made it the most viewed and liked trailer of any Indian film. If the trailer has got such a response, you can imagine what will happen when the movie releases on April 28th . P.S. - Beware of any stampede outside cinemas!
3. Baahubali 2: The Conclusion is the first Indian film to be released in 4K High definition format. All over the India, many theatres have upgraded their projectors to meet the requirement of this format. As rightly said by Karan Johar, “Baahubali 2: the Conclusion will be the greatest event Indian cinema has ever witnessed”. We couldn't agree more!
4. When it comes to action, this action movie has surpassed all! (and we are talking about some of the Hollywood movies as well). Rajamouli himself said in one of his interviews that the Shivudu-Bhallaladeva clash in the film will be the “father of all the action sequences you have ever witnessed on screen”.
5. Humongous budget of this film has raised the bar for upcoming films in the Indian film industry. If reports are anything to go by, the combined budget of both the films was approximately INR 400-450 Crores and it has already raked in INR 500 crores globally through its satellite and distribution rights even before its release.
Written By: Mansi Gupta | Post Date: 17 April 2017