Raksha Bandhan is a celebration of love between a brother and sister and Bollywood is also full of siblings who share a great bond with each other in real life. Celebrating this special day of brother-sister love, here are five sibling jodis of Bollywood who give us major love goals this Raksha Bandhan:
1. Akshay Kumar – Alka Bhatia This brother sister duo always inspires us. Last year, they shared an adorable video celebrating the day in their own unique way. This year, Akshay Kumar and Alka Bhatia emphasized the importance of empowering women on Raksha Bandhan. In a beautiful video posted by Alka, she talks about how Akshay always used to say take care of your own self. This brother-sister duo share a special bond and it reflects.
2. Salman Khan – Arpita Khan and Alvira Khan The bhai of Bollywood, Salman Khan has a heart of gold when it comes to his sisters, Alvira and Arpita. We had all witnessed how he made his sister Arpita's wedding a dream for every bride-to-be. He is very protective about both his little sisters, and keeps showering them with incredible gifts ever so often. Arpita’s newborn baby boy is also close to Salman.
3. Farhan Akhtar and Zoya Akhtar Both Farhan and Zoya have proved their creative talent in films. The duo share a fantastic bond and time and again they showed us how working with your sibling can be creatively satisfying and also how it can strengthen your bond. They have collaborated many times for different films and whenever they came together, the result was a blockbuster.
4. Saif Ali Khan and Soha Ali Khan The royal siblings Saif Ali Khan and Soha Ali Khan share a great bond with each other. They have done several ad campaigns together and the chemistry they share, both on and off screen, is simply incredible. We have seen them attending parties together and the duo just love to be hanging out with each other. In fact, both Soha and Saif share a great bond with each others' spouses, Kunal Khemu and Kareena Kapoor Khan as well.
5. Tusshar Kapoor & Ekta Kapoor While Ekta Kapoor is a film maker, Tusshar is an actor, but both share a great bond as a brother and sister. Ekta has produced many films in which Tusshar has acted. They both have worked together on other aspects of television and film making as well.
We wish every brother and sister a very happy Raksha Bandhan!
Summary: When it comes to brother-sister love and bonding, our Bollywood celebs give us major inspiration. There are many sibling jodis in Bollywood that share great bonding both on and off screen.
Written By: Mansi Gupta | Post Date: 7 Aug 2017