From a stand-up acts to plays, a music event to a food festival, and an exhibition to marathon, this weekend has a lot on offer to keep you busy! Here we give you a list of all the amazing upcoming events happening near you, that you would definitely love to include in your weekend plan.
1. A Hilarious Satirical Play If you are a theatre buff and want to catch a light-hearted comedy, this Saturday you are in for a treat. A hilarious satire called Last Wish Baby is scheduled to be staged in your city at Green Gables International School on June 17th. This laugh riot is back on popular demand. Last Wish Baby explores the lunacy surrounding any media-driven issue today. It's the story of a baby who is born without a heart and still survives. The media takes his case and turns it into a media saga of an infant journey known as The Last Wish Baby. The complications start when a separate woman give birth to a heart. A clash of mothers begins. To know what happens next, book your tickets now.
2. Live Comedy Show with Vikramjit Singh The funny guy, Vikramjit Singh has come to give you a laugh riot all the way from Delhi. Come join the fun at this comedy event happening at Hyderabadass Comedy Club this Sunday. A heart warming comedy awaits you!
3. Tupac Night At Hard Rock Cafe Start your weekend a little early and join in the fun at Hard Rock Cafe tomorrow with some amazing music. Groove the night away as our DJ spins some amazing tunes of our favourite rapper, Tupac, tomorrow only at Hard Rock Cafe! Book your tickets of this upcoming concert right now!
4. Iftar Feast at ITC Kakatiya Enjoy a sumptuous iftar meal at Deccan Pavilion. ITC Kakatiya lays out a special spread for this Ramadan. So get together with your friends and family for the iftar meal!
5. 64th Jio Filmfare Awards South 2017 The 64th Jio Filmfare Awards South 2017 will get unveiled this Sunday at Novotel & HICC complex. You can watch your favorite stars live in action this time. Book your seats now before they go sold out.
Don't wait, make a great weekend plan!
Written By: Mansi Gupta | Post Date: 15 June 2017