1. Goa is the perfect destination for pre-gaming this NYE:
Goa is synonymous with music and dance and surely has a great recreational vibe to it. What better way to bring in the new year than chilling on a hammock or vibing to music on the sandy beaches of Goa while enjoying some local delicacies and seafood. The festival takes place at an ideal time, from the 27th-29th of December on North Goa’s Vagator beach, which is the perfect way to pre-game for New Year’s Eve.
2. International singing sensation & hit maker Jason Derulo will be headlining the festival: One of the hottest hip-hop artists on the international circuit Jason Derulo who would be making his debut in India, headlining TimeOut 72. The multi-platinum selling recording artist is a through entertainer and is known to have collaborated with the likes of Snoop Dogg, Pixie Lott, Demi Lovato, Birdman, Nicki Minaj, Pitbull, Ty Dolla $ign and others. He has an array of international hits that include, “Ridin’ Solo”, “It Girl”, “Whatcha Say,” “In My Head”, “Talk Dirty”, “Trumpets”, “Want to Want Me” and has recently released his fifth studio album “777”. He is sure to play all the hits at his debut in Goa.
3. India’s favourite DJ Martin Garrix is performing too:
Dutch DJ, producer and musician Martin Garixx who is one of the pioneering names in the dance music community is coming to India yet again. He has performed in the country in 2014, 2015 and 2016 for the Sunburn festival and has been causing a storm this summer performing all over the world. He is sure to set the stage on fire at Goa with his hits like “Animals”, “Don’t Look Down” (Collab with Usher), “In The Name of Love” (Collab with Bebe Rexha) and most recently “Scared to Be Lonely” (Collab with Dua Lipa) and “There for You” (collab with Troye Sivan).
4. The festival boasts of recreational activities:
The festival makers are keen on creating their own niche over other music festivals and in that direction they’ve also incorporated outdoor activities, camping, after-parties and flea markets to keep audiences attending the festival entertained.
5. It has five different stages catering to different genres:
The five different stages that are going to be set up are sure to have something for every music lover no matter the genre. Time Out 72 will also feature a stage curated by EA Events which owns IP’s like Don’t Let Daddy Know & Kingsland Festival which will surely make for exciting side attractions at the event. Other exciting features of the event include art installations, graffiti panels, chill-zones with world cuisine and solar powered stalls.