The MAD Dance company is bringing to Mumbai its latest dance show ‘India The Musical’ from 23rd to 25th January. Presenting the performance in both English and Hindi languages, the show is set to keep you amazed all through the performance. With a running time of 2 hours and 10 minutes, there is not a single moment when you feel the performance has lost its pace or grip on the audience.
Directed by Harshall Kamat, the show is a depiction of a dance performance that takes place in the magnificent Taj Hotel of Mumbai on the night of terrorist attacks on Mumbai. The show follows the performance of Kabir (who is also the director of a dance company) who wishes to propose his girlfriend at the end of the performance as she is a part of the audience.
However, the sudden attacks on the Hotel turn the seemingly fun and enjoyable evening to an evening of fear, despair, loss, prayer. Paying tribute to the people of the city and their determination to bring the city back to life is shown in a commendable way through this dance show, which is sure to move you to the core.
Being played at the St Andrews Auditorium at Bandra West in Mumbai, the tickets are currently available at Rs 500/. Some conditions need to be borne in mind to be eligible to watch the show.
- The show is open for people of all age groups.
- If booking the ticket online, some extra charges might be added as internet handling fees.
- There is no facility to exchange the tickets once purchased or get them exchanged.
- The price of the tickets can be changed anytime, as per the management decision, without any prior intimation.
- On the day of the show, kindly reach the venue at least 20 minutes before the show
Produced by FeliCity Theatre, the dance performance is definitely worth a watch.