For all of you who don’t know what TEDX is, just keep reading. This ‘piece’ is for you. And also, for you guys who love TED talks, you are just at the right place. TEDx is an international community that organises TED shows (Technology Entertainment Design) to spread the mission of “ideas worth spreading”. It is undisputably important to keep on sharing ideas and it has brought forward some of the most pressing issues before the audience to judge and act upon.
In the similar fashion, TEDx Delhi is going to be a focused, relatable and unique setting where people who have groundbreaking ideas to define our future, get a chance to change the way we think, and get together for a greater good. It promises to unite thought leaders, idea mavens and contrarians from Delhi – NCR who will be as fascinating and inquisitive as the speakers will be.
This year’s TEDxDelhi will majorly focus on Humanity and what it means to incorporate the understanding of ‘Humanity’ in whatever we do. The way we interact with the poor, fight against malnutrition & poverty and, how we accept the changes technology is bringing everyday. The speakers strongly believe India can strengthen its position in the global economy, led by the power of ideas and our firm belief that we are the harbingers of change around us.
The TED event in Delhi will witness some awe-inspiring ideas, latest technological advancements and people with such strong will that would surely leave a great impact on the audience as well as on all of us. There will be in total 25 speakers, each with a concept as big and as surprising as the next.
Some of the On-stage guests will be:
· A cancer survivor who built a 70 Million Dollar company
· A 15 year old Asteroid hunter
· A Roboticist – and a humanoid who scores worlds many first
· 17 year old researcher, ideator, technologist & inventor.
· A mother travelling solo to end her depression and helping thousands others
· A child marriage surviving warrior who is changing lives for many others in her village
· World’s most versatile artist in the world, who was renowned as one of the “40 Under 40 by The Renwick Gallery of the Smithsonian American Art Museum
· Dr Happy-Smarts to talk about his book ‘If You’re So Smart, Why Aren’t You Happy’
For those who are actually inclined towards contributing to the transformation of the society and the intellectual bunch, don’t forget to book your tickets online with us on BookMyShow. Also, as an add on we are giving Early bird ticket worth INR 4200 being offered at a price of INR 3225 for limited time period only.
Date- December 12, 2016
Venue- India Habitat Center, Delhi.