Another comedy Hindi language movie from the banner of Nadiawala Grandson Entertainment, Chhichhore , is slated for release on September 6, 2019.Under the direction of Nitesh Tiwari and Producer Sajid Nadiawala , Chhichhore movie boasts of a stellar star cast .This includes Shraddha Kapoor (Maya) , Sushant Singh Rajput (Anni), Prateik Babbar, Varun Sharma (Sexa) , Tahir Raj Bhasin among others.Nitesh Tiwari, director of Chhichhore, is popularly known for directing the blockbuster Bollywood movie Dangal (2016) which had Aamir Khan playing the leading role.
- The trailer of Chhichhore was launched by Aamir Khan.The shooting of the movie began on September 30, 2018.
- On August 4’ 2019, the trailer of the movie was launched.
- The theme song of the movie Chhichhore has been shot at a whopping Rs. 9 Crore.
- The movie revolves around the story of 7 friends from the year 1992 to the current year.
- This movie is the second time Shraddha Kapoor plays an older character. Previously she had played an older character in the movie Haseena Parker in the year 2017.
- The movie, Chhichhore, also boasts of bringing back together Bosco and Caeser (choreographers) after a gap of 3years.
- This is also the first movie of Sushant Singh Rajput and Shraddha Kapoor together.
- Tahir Raj Bhasin considers his role in this movie as the toughest role he has played till date.
The character of Tahir Raj Bhasin is written as an ace athlete. In order to look like a sportsman while playing the role, he took training in various sports .These included volleyball, football and kabaddi along with 30days training in building his physical strength which involved a daily training with national level coaches for 5 hours every day. The greatest challenge however that Tahir Raj Bhasin faced was competing with national level runners.
Some parts of the movie have been shot in Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. Interestingly, Nitesh Tiwari, the director of the movie Chhichhore is an alumni of Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay having done BTech in Metallurgical Engineering in 1996.