Avid Chulbul Pandey fans can look forward to the exploits of their favorite hero in Dabangg 3. The upcoming movie is a prequel to Dabangg, with a new backdrop. Chulbul Pandey hit the screen in the first Dabangg series in 2010, and the lovable character – a blend of action, drama, and comedy continues with the same zeal. The original was followed by a sequel in equally successful Dabangg 2 in 2012. The latest in this series where Salman Khan portrays the protagonist, as usual, will promote the film actively till its release.
What to expect:
The present offering is set in the state of Madhya Pradesh, where Inspector Chulbul in the company of Rajjo (Sonakshi Sinha), his vivacious wife, unravels a new action comedy in confrontation with the antagonist Balli Singh (Kichha Sudeep). Being a prequel, you meet Hariya, Rajjo’s father enacted in the original by Mahesh Manjrekar in a special appearance. This Prabhudeva directed version sees the Dabangg characters enacted by the same actors. Saiee Manjrekar, the talented daughter of Mahesh Manjrekar, makes her debut in this film.
Date of Release:
December 20, 2019.
- Salman Khan as Inspector Chulbul Pandey
- Sonakshi Sinha as Rajjo Pandey, Chulbul’s wife
- Arbaaz Khan as Makhhi Pandey, Chulbul’s brother
- Mahee Gill as Nirmala Pandey, Makhhi’s wife
- Tinnu Anand as Masterji, Nirmala’s father
- Pramod Khanna as Prajapati Pandey, Chulbul’s father
- Saiee Manjrekar as Khushi
- Nikitin Dheer as Chunni
- Nawab Shah as Khushi’s father
- Santosh Shukla as Shuklaji
- Mahesh Manjrekar as Hariya, Rajjo’s father
- Warina Hussain in the item song “ Munna Badnaam Hua”
- Director: Prabhudeva
- Music: Sajid Ali and Wajid Ali
- Cinematography: Aseem Mishra
While releasing the trailer video, Salman Khan famously proclaimed that when the country is emotionally attached to the protagonist, it is only he who can promote the Chulbul, the character he portrays. Watch the teaser trailer alert at your very own BookMyShow. When the D-day arrives, it is your chance to grab the ticket offers galore with Dabangg 3 at a theatre near you.