Milap Zaveri’s next directorial movie “Marjaavaan” is all set to hit the screens in October. Once again, Sidharth Malhotra will be sharing the screen with his Ek Villain co-star Riteish Deshmukh in this movie.
The director brings in a fresh pair in this one. Sidharth Malhotra will be seen romancing Tara Sutaria who has just entered the industry. Sources suggest that it is going to be a romantic thriller accompanied by some action.
Here are some facts you might want to know about the upcoming movie:
- The movie’s initial release date was October 2, 2019, but according to recent news, the release date might be shifted to avoid a clash with Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff’s “War”.
- Sid-Milap-Riteish trio has set the expectations high as they have previously delivered a positive outcome through Ek Villain.
- The star cast also includes another new entrant, Rakul Preet Singh. Rakul’s role is not yet revealed.
- Pyaar ka Punchnama actress Nushrat Bharucha has a special appearance in one of the songs “Peeyu Datke”.
- Just like Sidharth’s past co-stars Alia Bhatt, Parineeti Chopra and Shraddha Kapoor, Tara too has taken to singing in this movie.
- The first poster of the film was very suggestive of the genre. There is going to be heavy bloodshed for and in the name of love. The tagline of the movie says “Ishq Mein Marenge bhi Maarenge bhi” which translates to “We’ll die as well as kill in the name of love”.
- “ ‘Marjaavaan’ is an Angry Love story,” says the director, Milap Zaveri. It is packed with action, drama, romance and thrill. Their shoot started with an action sequence.
- Milap plans to visually stun the audience through “Marjaavaan”. He has made a lot of storyboards to give the best possible visual treat to the audience.
- Dusshera and Raavan are a part of the plot, which is a hint that the story has a lot of elements.
- Tara Sutaria’s character is the USP of this film, and she hopes to meet all the expectations. Her role is very different from what she has played before in Student of The Year 2.
- Milap had first approached John Abraham with Marjaavaan’s script, but he refused due to dates issue.
This team is putting in a tremendous amount of effort to make this film. Let’s see if “Marjaavaan” kills it at the box office with all that hype and buzz!