June 2020 will be an exciting month for music lovers in India. LAUV– the American songwriter, producer, singer, and multi-instrumentalist is visiting India as a part of his world tour bringing with him his recently released album, ‘ How I’m Feeling’.
The steep rise of the singing sensational has taken global audience by a surprise. Rising from being a dormitory singer to a popular songwriter, the major breakthrough that made him a global music sensation was his ‘I Like Me Better’ single. He then appeared in major talk shows such as the Tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon, and performed at several award functions including the 2018 MTV Music Awards, 2018 Teen Choice Awards, and Jimmy Kimmel Live.
The Lauv – tour 2020 Sunburn Arena or the How I’m Feeling World Tour 2020 will be held at Mumbai and Bengaluru between 16-18 June.
While in Mumbai the music event will be held at DOME @ NSCI SVP Stadium in Worli, and Manpho Convention Centre, near Manyata Tech Park in Bengaluru. Concert tickets will be available in bookmyshow starting from Rs 2100. All music fans looking forward to attend the event must bear in mind certain rules and conditions that must be adhered to when arriving at the venue to enjoy the concert.
- Entry is allowed to individuals who are more than 13 years of age.
- A strict security check will be followed before allowing entry.
- If you leave once, reentry is not allowed.
- The organization is strictly against the consumption of intoxicating substances.
- There is no facility to for refund or exchanging the ticket. Only in case the musical event gets cancelled the ticket fee will be refunded.
- Internet handling fees will be levied on tickets booked online.
- It is advised to reach the venue at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled time to collect the physical ticket.
- Recording of the event in any manner is strictly barred. Phone camera is allowed.
- Visitors are requested to bring only sling bags and wallets. Backpacks will not be allowed inside the venue.