Recharging your MyWallet has just become easier! Of course you can top up your MyWallet using your debit card, credit card and net banking account. In addition to this now you can also recharge your MyWallet with cash at a registered store near you. Isn't this an easy option? After revolutionizing the way you pay for your movie tickets, MyWallet has come up with this exciting and easy option to top up the wallet. If paying cash is what you feel comfortable with, then this option by recharging your MyWallet with cash is for you!
Here we give you some reasons why MyWallet is the coolest wallet on internet today:
1. It's a revolutionary one-stop repository for storing cash and promotional items to be used on BookMyShow.
2. Storing money into the wallet minimises chances of failed transactions when you are trying to book tickets for a fast-filling show.
3. It helps you set an tertainment budget for yourself or for your loved ones.
4. It helps you check out in one click and buy tickets really fast.
5. Get your refunds processed instantly into your wallet. No need to wait for a week for the money to get credited to your account by your bank / card issuer.
6. It can't get safer than this. Make secure transactions from anywhere, since you do not have to enter your credit / debit card or bank account details every time. Specially useful if you are using someone else's mobile or computer. In short, a secure, safe and painless way to use BookMyShow.
7. And of course, it's a fast, one-click checkout process for booking ticket.
How to Recharge your MyWallet with Cash at a store near you?
BookMyShow has collaborated with over 4000 stores across India for this service. To know the registered store near you, log in to BookMyShow and go to MyWallet/store-locater. Search there by your pin code and you will get the list of stores in your area. Go to your store and flash your MyWallet card there. Help the store keeper with your registered mobile number and your card will be topped up for the amount you wish to get it recharged for. It's as simple as that.
Use MyWallet to pay for your entertainment expenditure at BookMyShow!
Written By: Mansi Gupta | Post Date: 30 September 2016