Grab your chance to enthral yourself with an evening full of joy and laughter. Zakir Khan, the famous stand-up comedian, is arriving with his new show –Tathastu, on 29 November at Tata Theatre from 6.00 pm.
The show begins with Zakir Khan recalling his days as a child when he was known as ‘little Zakir, the time he went to school, the children he was close to and goes up to describe his days as a young boy. He gives a glimpse of his family, the kind of life he had, and his ambition of becoming a radio jockey. The memories get entangled with reality, and he then mentions the experiences of his life which have left a mark in and how he landed as a stand-up comedian. The show is a sneak peek to some amusing, unfiltered, unedited anecdotes from his life that will leave you in splits.
The comedy show will be held at Tata Theatre, Nariman Point, NCPA Marg, Mumbai 400021 Tickets for the show are available at Bookmyshow.com, starting from Rs 800/-.
There are, however, certain conditions that must be borne in mind while arriving to watch the show.
- Those reaching after the scheduled time will be barred from entering.
- No exchange or refund of the ticket will be allowed once the tickets are booked.
- Each ticket is valid for one person only.
- Babies and children below 6 years of age are not allowed admission.
- Edibles are not allowed inside the auditorium
- Alcohol consumption and smoking are prohibited.
- All mobile devices must be off turned off before the show begins.
- NCPA holds all rights for admission.
- The parking facility is available at the personal risk and responsibility of the owner.
- If due to any reason the show gets cancelled, only the ticket amount may be refunded.
- The NCPA is not responsible for any loss or theft that may occur at the show or any injury arising out of it.
Be sure to book the date and have an evening full of laughter.