It’s that time of the year when most of us would be inquisitive to know how 2013 will treat us? A Bollywood fanatic and a movie buff (like me) will go even further and will be eager to know how 2013 will fare for our very own movie stars? Numerologically, the year 2013 (2 + 0 + 1 + 3 = 6) will come under the dominance of Number 6 – Venus (shukra) – the planet of love, harmony, peace and sex. Considered to be one of the most glamourous numbers, all persons born on dates 6, 15, or 24 of any month are ruled by Venus.People born under the zodiac sign of Taurus/Vrishabh rashi (20th April – 20th May) and Libra (22nd September – 22nd October) or whose destiny number add up to Number 6 are also ruled by Venus, although indirectly. For e.g. 2 March 1981 (2 + 3 + + 1 + 9 + 8 + 1 = 24 = 2 + 4 =6). No prizes for guessing that the year 2013 will belong to them. The set of 3, 6 and 9 are considered to be a ‘family’ of numbers and 2013 will be a good year for them as well who are born on these dates or it’s series such as 3, 12, 21, 30 or 9, 18 and 27. For Number 8’s too (those born on dates 8, 17 or 26) – Number 6 is amongst their safe numbers. So their efforts will also yield good results. Now read my predictions below to find out what 2013 holds for your favourite stars.
1) Hrithik Roshan (10th January 1974): Hrithik is primarily ruled by the most powerful star – the Sun (Number 1). Being a Capricorn, he is also ruled by Number 8 (Saturn) and his destiny number adds to Number 5 (Mercury). Hrithik will be now be entering the 40th year of his life which indicates a productive year ahead of him. On the film front, his most ambitious venture ‘Krrish 3’ will break all previous box office records and create new benchmarks in terms of net collections. After that in the remake of ‘Knight and Day’, he will once again shine in a light hearted role and even the film will do well at the ticket window. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ (after testing) on a Saturday, two hours and forty minutes before sunset in his middle finger will take his graph to an altogether different level and put him in the international league.
2) Aishwarya Rai (1st November 1973): ‘Mommy’ Ash is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 9 (Mars – Scorpio) and Number 5 (Mercury). Being in her 40th year indicates that she will ‘strike back’ with full power and resume work after a much needed break. She will bag a plum project in 2013 and will be shooting for a major part of the year so she can have a release in 2014. On the negative side, this may take a toll on her mental well-being as she will be missing her one-year old daughter Aaradhya, hubby Abhishek and her in laws a lot during this time giving rise to bouts of depression and loneliness. Wearing a ‘Red Coral’ in gold on her ring finger will help her bringing out the right balance in her life and also stop unnecessary delays if any.
3) Vidya Balan (1st January 1978): Vidya is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 8 (Saturn – Capricorn) and her ‘destiny’ number adds up to Number 9 (Mars). With her newly acquired marital status, Vidya will now be entering the 36th year of her life which indicates a new phase of her life bringing positive results. Her match with producer beau Siddharth Roy Kapur is a good one and they should have a blissful wedded life ahead. On the film front, her next release ‘Ghanchakkar’ with Emraan Hashmi and then ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ will be doing well. Not to mention her performance which will be appreciated as usual by one and all. Wearing an ‘Emerald’ will help her bring in that fine balance between her work commitments and domestic priorities.
4) Ranbir Kapoor (28th September 1982): Ranbir comes under the direct influence of Number 1 (Sun), is also ruled by Number 6 (Venus – Libra) and Number 3 (Jupiter). In his 31st year, it is good time for Ranbir on the professional front, but a ‘confusing’ state on the personal side. He needs to or rather will have to choose the correct life partner for himself before September this year and if possible get engaged. His compatibility with Katrina (16th July 1984) is decent and he should propose to her immediately if at all he’s serious. Wearing a ‘Yellow Sapphire’ made in gold on his right hand index finger on a Thursday evening (one hour before sunset) will help him remain focused and head to the right direction. On the film front, he would grab all the major awards for delivering an outstanding performance in his last release ‘Barfi!’. His next ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’ will be commercially successful. So will be ‘Besharam’, ‘Bombay Velvet’ and then Imtiaz Ali’s untitled venture. His current name spelling is adding up to Number 40 which is not a positive number and hence he should spell his name as RANBIR R. KAPOOR for best results.
5) Amitabh Bachchan (11th October 1942): This legendary super star is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 6 (Libra – ruler Venus) and his compound number adds up to Number 1 (Sun). Being in his 71st year once again focuses on his health matters and indicates complications especially with his liver and stomach related issues. But since the year 2013 which adds up to Number 6 (Venus) is one of his strongest numbers, he will survive the tide and come out safely. On the film front, the long delayed ‘Shoebite’ will fail to attract the audience and even his role in the Hollywood film ‘The Great Gatsby’ will be questioned due to its short length. All in all, a roller coaster ride for Big B this year. By wearing a ‘Ruby’ in gold, he will be able to fight his over anxiety or at least control it.
6) Shahrukh Khan (2nd November 1965): Influenced by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu) and Number 9 (Scorpio – ruler Mars), SRK being in his 48th year indicates an excellent phase for him in the times ahead. He will be winning a host of awards for his seasoned performance in ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’. After that, both his next releases ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Happy New Year’ will also do roaring business. There will be happier times on the personal front (financially and family life) as well and his IPL cricket winning team ‘Kolkata Knight Riders’ performance in the next season would also be encouraging once again. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’ will remove negativity and push his luck even further.
7) Sanjay Dutt (29th July 1959): Sanju baba is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 1 (ruler Sun – Leo) and Number 6 (Venus). In his 54th year, Sanju will face postponements and unnecessary delays in all things he will plan to do, but from August he will simply ‘rock’. His work in long in the making ‘Zilla Ghaziabad’ will be appreciated but the film may fail to entice the audience attention. Ditto for ‘Jab Jab Fools Mile’. I would strongly recommend him to wear a ‘Ruby’ to be set in gold on his ring finger on a Sunday morning, to take care of his health and matters related to the heart.
8 ) Ajay Devgn (2nd April 1969): Ajay is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 9 (Mars – Aries) and Number 4 (Rahu). In his 44th year for the first quarter, he will give one more hit with his next ‘Himmatwala’. Even after that, once he enters his 45th year, the string of hits will continue with ‘Raajneeti 2’ and ‘Singham 2’. All in all, one more productive year for the ‘Son of Sardaar’. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ will ensure he is a part of all kinds of cinema and not the routine masala fare every time.
9) Saif Ali Khan (16th August 1970): Saif is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 1 (ruler Sun – Leo) and Number 5 (Mercury). In his 43rd year, Saif will start the year literally with a bang with the big success of ‘Race 2’. After that, the lucky streak shall continue with his next releases ‘Go Goa Gone’ and ‘Bullet Raja’. On the health front, he needs to careful especially post August and his bond with wife Kareena will only grow during this time. Wearing a ‘Red Coral’ is the need of the hour.
10) Katrina Kaif (16th July 1984): Katrina is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu) twice and Number 9 (Mars). Her next release ‘Dostana 2’ with do even better than the first part while ‘Dhoom 3’ will break all box office records set by previous films. Yes, she might even consolidate her relationship with Ranbir and they plan to get settled by 2014. Wearing an ‘Emerald’ might just help the proceedings.
11) Shahid Kapoor (25th February 1981): Passing through a lull in his life, Shahid is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Pisces) and Number 1 (Sun). This year when he will be majorly running in his 33rd year will prove to be much better especially on the film front. His next release ‘Phata Poster Nikla Hero’ and after that, ‘Namak’ will do well. He may also bump in to someone interesting in his personal life, but should decide about long term commitment only in 2014. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’, ‘Ruby’ and a ‘Yellow Sapphire’ will help in overall betterment.
12) Bipasha Basu (7th January 1979): Back to her ‘singularity’, this Bengali bomb shell is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu) twice and Number 8 (ruler Saturn –Capricorn). Entering the 35th year of her life, her cameo in ‘Race 2’ will be liked, but she will taste success with her international project ‘Singularity’ where her work will be highly acclaimed. Once again it will be followed by commercial successes like ‘Aatma’ and ‘No Entry Mein Entry’. On the personal front as well, the sultry siren will finally meet her Mr.Right and may even wish to settle down with him by end of next year. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’ will help her ward off the negative energies surrounding her all the time.
13) Rani Mukerji (21st March 1978): Rani is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter), Number 9 (ruler Mars – Aries) and Number 4 (Rahu). She also has a slight cusp of Pisces (Number 3 – ruler Jupiter). Once she enters her 36th year post March, after years of speculation, she should not wait any longer to walk down the aisle. Adi, are you listening ?. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ will help take a concrete decision. Even on the film front, she will be offered a few good projects which she should immediately sign in.
14) Salman Khan (27th December 1965): Nation’s most loved star, Salman is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 6 (Venus). After delivering another blockbuster with ‘Dabangg 2’, 2013 will once again prove lucky as all his films (‘Kick’, ‘Sher Khan’ etc.) would continue to do well. Most importantly, he may enter in to a new relationship which will work out in his favour this time and he may finally decide to settle down. Wearing a ‘Diamond’ above 50 cents or half a carat will surely ensure this happens.
15) Aamir Khan (14th March 1965): This perfectionist Khan is ruled by Number 5(Mercury), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Pisces) and Number 2 (Moon). Since he is ruled by Number 2, he is automatically ruled by Number 7 (Ketu). As usual, his villainous act in his next release ‘Dhoom 3’ will be hugely appreciated and even the film will become one of the highest grossing films of the year.But his ‘P.K.’ with Rajkumar Hirani in 2014 will once again re-write box office history. In short, there is simply no stopping this man. Wearing a ‘Pearl’ will give him mental peace and reduce stress levels if any.
16) Akshay Kumar (9th September 1967): Akshay is ruled by Number 9 (Mars) and Number 5 (Mercury) twice. If 2012 proved to be one of the best years in his career, then 2013 will be no less. As he will be remaining in his 45th year for the major part, his next lot of films namely ‘Special Chhabis’, ‘Naam Hai Boss’ and mainly ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Again’ will not only do astounding business at the box office, but his performance in all these films will come in for much praise from all quarters. He will also be able to give time to his family especially his new born. Wearing a ‘Red Coral’ will help him with anger management issues which he may face post September.
17) Kareena Kapoor (21st September 1980): Now Kareena Kapoor Khan, ‘Bebo’ (as she is fondly called) is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter) twice and Number 5 (ruler Mercury – Virgo). She also has a slight cusp of Libra (Number 6 – Venus). In her 33rd year, her first priority will be Saif, but she will even sign in some new projects. Her next release ‘Satyagraha’ with director Prakash Jha will once again help her showcase her best talent and even the film will win raving reviews. One more great year for the gorgeous beauty, indeed !. She should never remove the ‘Yellow Sapphire’ and the ‘Red Coral’ which she is already wearing.
18) Imran Khan (13th January 1983): Imran is primarily ruled by Number 4 (Rahu) and Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) twice. Entering in his 31st year in the start of the year itself, his role in his new release ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’ will be appreciated a lot, but it will be his next after that, ‘Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Again’ which will turn out to be a huge hit. Also, fatherhood is in the offing and they should plan a baby soon. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ may create that magic in his life which will suddenly catapult him in the big league.
19) Priyanka Chopra (18th July 1982): Priyanka is ruled by Number 9 (Mars) twice and Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu – Cancer). A huge contender for all the major awards for her outstanding performance in ‘Barfi!’, PC’s lucky streak will continue this year as well. All her releases ‘Krrish 3’, ‘Zanjeer’ remake, ‘Gunday’ will work big time at the box office making her the uncrowned princess of Bollywood. Although matter related to the heart would remain a bit slow. Wearing an ‘Emerald’ will bring speed on the personal front too. All the best, gal!
20) Kangna Ranaut (23rd March 1986): She is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury) twice and also Number 9 (Mars – Aries). Her next release ‘Shootout At Wadala’ would do well at the ticket window, but she may have to share the credit with the men’s army in the cast. Ditto with ‘I Love New York’ where Sunny Deol might eclipse her hardwork. But her superwoman act in ‘Krissh 3’ and a strong character in ‘Unglee’ after that will make up for all of it. On the personal front, she will once again enter in to a new relationship and would finally zero down upon the man of her choice. Wearing the ‘Red Coral’ will help control her restlessness and impatient nature.
21) Deepika Padukone (5th January 1986): Deepika is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 3 (Jupiter). Entering in her 28th year, she will ‘race’ ahead than most of her contemporaries at the very start of the year with the bumper success of ‘Race 2’ followed by ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’. This shall further continue with ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Ram Leela’ as well. But on the personal front, it will still be the ‘waiting’ game for her as it will her another couple of years at least to find that perfect match for her. Even on the financial side, she should take care of her investments as is likely to make any bad investments or incur a loss or damage due to negligence. Wearing a ‘Yellow Sapphire’ will make her wiser.
22) Anushka Sharma (1st May 1988): Anushka is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 6 (Venus – Taurus) and Number 5 (Mercury). After finding much appreciation for her role in Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’ at the very beginning of the year, she will deliver back-to-back successes towards the end with Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ and Rajkumar Hirani’s ‘P.K.’ opposite none other than Aamir Khan. On the personal front too, she may take her relationship to the next level. Wearing a ‘Diamond’ above 50 cents will only elevate the prospects of her fame and stardom.
23) Sonakshi Sinha (2nd June 1987):- Sonakshi is ruled by Number 2 (Moon), Number 5 (Mercury – Gemini) and Number 6 (Venus). Since she is ruled by Number 2, she is automatically ruled by Number 7 (Ketu). In her 26th year during the first half, her health will remain a major cause of concern as she will not be able to cope up with the multiple releases lined up. Making her wear an ‘Emerald’ will help her with speedy recovery. Fresh from the super success of ‘Dabangg 2’, she will definitely be praised in all her films and will also bring oodles of good luck, be it ‘Lootera’, ‘Bullet Raja’, ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Again’, or ‘Namak’. She may also bump in to someone really interesting this year, but is advised to go slow in matters of love and hold it back till 2014.
24) Sonam Kapoor (9th June 1985): Sonam is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 5 (ruler Mercury – Gemini) and Number 2 (Moon). Since she is ruled by Number 2, she is automatically ruled by Number 7 (Ketu) as these two numbers always go hand in hand. Post June once she enters in her 29th year, Sonam’s luck looks in great shape and although the credit for the success of her next film ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ will be much taken away by her co-star Farhan Akhtar, she will still tend to benefit from it. But she will shine in her release after that, ‘Raanjhnaa’. She needs to wear a ‘Pearl’ urgently to take her decisions in a cool, calm and composed manner.
25) John Abraham (17th December 1972): John is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn) and Number 3 (Jupiter) twice. Having just entered his 41st year, he will hit the bull’s eye at the very start of the year with the stupendous success of ‘Race 2’ which will soon be followed by his terrific portrayal of a gangster in ‘Shootout At Wadala’. If that wasn’t enough, ‘Dostana 2’ will meet the high expectations and both his home productions ‘Hamara Bajaj’ and ‘Madras Café’ will do equally well. Add to that, he may just make a sudden announcement of settling down with his girlfriend Priya Runchal by the end of the year. By wearing a ‘Yellow Sapphire’ he can only brighten the prospects further.
26) Ranveer Singh (6th July 1985): Ranveer is ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu – Cancer) and Number 9 (Mars). Being in his 28th year, he will be liked for his performance in ‘Lootera’, but it will be in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Ram Leela’, that he will taste both commercial success and appreciation for his role. The same shall happen after that in ‘Gunday’ as well. Talking about romance, he will feel lucky by the second half of the year as he is most likely to find his true soul-mate. Wearing an ‘Emerald’ will improve his chances all the more.
27) Abhishek Bachchan (5th February 1976): Abhi is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Aquarius) and Number 3 (Jupiter). Being majorly in his 38th year, Abhishek will be spending time with his family and juggling between his shoots. He will once again be loved in his role of a super cop in his next release ‘Dhoom 3’ and same goes for his act in ‘Dostana 2’. Both films will prove to be money spinners at the box office. Even in Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ he will be able to match shoulder to shoulder even with SRK in the lead. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ will help him with rightful decision making.
28) Emraan Hashmi (24th March 1979): Emraan is primarily ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Number 9 (Mars – Aries) and Number 8 (Saturn). With a string of hits behind him, the list will continue even in his 35th year with his next release ‘Ek Thi Daayan’ and then ‘Ghanchakkar’. He may once again embrace fatherhood and that will act as a double whammy for him. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ will help him get an international acclaim for his upcoming Hollywood project.
29) Abhay Deol (15th March 1976): Abhay is ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Pisces) and his destiny number adds up to Number 5 (Mercury). Just like the year 2013, being a Number 6 (Venus) person will definitely help Abhay fulfill his dreams this year. He may start up his own production company which he has been planning to set up. He will deliver a ‘hit’ with his zombie thriller ‘Rock The Shaadi’. Even his cameo in ‘Raanjhnaa’ will spring a welcome surprise. On the personal front as well, he may take his relationship with model cum actress girlfriend Preeti Desai a step further and they may even decide to get hitched soon. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’ will help him stay away from negative energy and people.
30) Ritesh Deshmukh (17th December 1978): Ritesh is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Sagittarius) and Number 9 (Mars). Having just entered his 35th year, he will have a fruitful year ahead. He will once again be loved for his superb comic timing in ‘Grand Masti’ and becoming a father soon in real life could also be on the anvil. Are you listening Genelia ?. Wearing an ‘Emerald’ will help him further boost his career.
31) Anil Kapoor (24th December 1959): Anil is ruled by Number 6 (Venus) twice and Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn). He also has a slight cusp of Jupiter (Sagittarius). Being directly a Number 6 (Venus) person and having just entered his 54th year, his role as the funny cop in the soon-to-be-released ‘Race 2’ will once again be applauded by the public. After that, his act as a serious cop in ‘Shootout at Wadala’ will also be much appreciated. The box office success of both these films will act like an icing on the cake for him. Wearing a ‘Diamond’ above 50 cents will fuel and escalate his international ventures.
32) Arjun Rampal (26th November 1972): Arjun is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Sagittarius), Number 2 (Moon) and indirectly by Number 7 (Ketu). Having entered in his 41st year recently indicates a positive phase ahead for Arjun. On the film front, his work in his immediate release Sudhir’s Mishra’s ‘Inkaar’ would be appreciated, but it will be ‘Rock On !! 2’, ‘D-Day’ and ‘Satyagraha’ that would not only do well at the box office but also catapult him to a bigger league. Even on the home turf and his side business, things are looking up. Wearing a ‘Pearl’ will help him fight with stressful situations.
33) Sunny Deol (19th October 1956): Sunny is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 6 (Venus – Libra) and Number 5 (Mercury). In his 57th year, it will turn out to be one of the best times professionally for Sunny paaji as his work in his next ‘Mohalla Assi’ and ‘Bhaiyyaji Superhit’ will be appreciated a lot, but it will be ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana 2’, that will be a sure fire hit at the ticket window. Wearing a ‘Red Coral’ will take care of his blood pressure problems.
34) Bobby Deol (27th January 1969): Bobby is ruled by Number 9 (Mars) and is doubly ruled by Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Aquarius). He will soon be entering in his 45th year which will prove bountiful for the actor. His performance in ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana 2’ will standout and will be liked by one and all despite having a mighty opposition from his own father Dharmendra and elder brother Sunny Deol. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ will ensure that he chooses his next set of films very carefully for a longer innings ahead.
35) Prateik Babbar (28th November 1986): He chooses to call himself just as ‘Prateik’, he is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 3 (Jupiter – Sagittarius) and Number 9 (Mars). Being more than his movies, he was much in the news for his link up with ‘firang’ model and actress Amy Jackson before it all ended in an unceremonious break up. In his 27th year, Prateik will be liked for putting an earnest effort in his next film ‘Issaq’, but he will wait to for a while (read 2014) before he can set his feet firmly in the industry. Wearing an ‘Emerald’ will help fasten up his career and life in general.
36) Neil Nitin Mukesh (15th January 1982): Neil is ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 9 (Mars). Entering in his 32nd year soon, Neil will be liked for putting in an earnest effort in all his upcoming films, be it ‘Shortcut Romeo’, ‘David’ or ‘3G’, but the box office figures may have a different story to tell. On the love front, he might get a little luckier this year, but on the other end will remain confused whether he should take the next step forward after his past few bitter experiences. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ can work like magic in his case.
37) Asin (26th October 1985): Asin is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn), Number 9 (Mars) and Number 5 (Mercury). In her 28th year and after giving a ‘hat trick’ of hits in ‘Housefull 2’, ‘Bol Bachchan’ and the recent ‘Khiladi 786’, Asin can now sit back and relax. She can take some time off before shooting for her next venture as 2013 indicates a lot of gain on the personal front. She may meet someone whom she would want to spend the rest of her life with. Wearing a ‘Red Coral’ may just speed up the process.
38) Akshaye Khanna (28th March 1975): Truly, one of the most underrated actors in the industry, Akshaye is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 9 (Mars) and Number 8 (Saturn). After entering in his 39th year post March, Akshay will have to take care of his investments and control expenses. He may even enter in to a loss or some damage. With not much activity happening on the work front, he can choose the right subject for his next venture which should release by 2014. By just wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ he will truly get what he deserves.
39) Tusshar Kapoor (20th November 1976): Tusshar is directly ruled by Number 2 (Moon), indirectly by Number 7 (Ketu) and Number 9 (Mars) twice. In his 37th year, Tusshar will once again receive a lot of appreciation for his gangster act in ‘Shootout at Wadala’ and then in ‘Bhaiyyaji Superhit’. Although his love life would remain dry. Wearing an ‘Emerald’ may simply make his task much easier.
40) Vivek Oberoi (3rd September 1976): Vivek is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter), Number 5 (Mercury) and Number 8 (Saturn). In his 37th year, this fine actor may be a part of big projects, but unfortunately will not get his due credit and would have to settle for less. His next release ‘Jayantabhai Ki Love Story’ will be a complete nonstarter, but he will benefit from the success of ‘Grand Masti’ although it has an ensemble cast. Towards the end of the year, he will strike back with his villainous act in ‘Krrish 3’ which will turn out to be the biggest hit of his career. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ will help him choose his next projects much more carefully.
41) Govinda (21st December 1963): Govinda is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter) twice, directly by Number 7 (Ketu) and indirectly by Number 2 (Moon). Entering in his 50th year, Chi chi (as he’s fondly called) will have to face some financial issues. His long in the making films like ‘Deewana Main Deewana’, ‘Run Bhola Run’ etc. may finally get to see the light of the day but will bomb at the box office for obvious reasons. By wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’ he can actually fight back the evil spirits obstructing his work.
42) Farhan Akhtar (9th January 1974): Farhan is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 8 (Saturn) and his destiny number adds up to Number 4 (Rahu). By entering in his 40th year at the very start of the year, Farhan will strike gold by playing Milkha Singh in his next ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’. He will not only be praised for his superlative act, but the film will also turn out to be a runaway hit. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ will make sure that he makes different kinds of cinema and always offer something new to his audiences each time.