2014 was a great year for Tamil films. Big budget films sailed high at the box office, and so did experimental films. 2015 too, promises to be a great year for Tamil cinema. Just as we are embracing the grandeur of Shankar’s I, the expectations from several other releases is already high. We give you a list of 11 Tamil films that are sure to grab your attention this year!
More in Film News
- The Best of Cannes 2017
The 70th edition of the Cannes Film Festival, Cannes 2017, ended on Sunday night. Headed by Spanish filmmaker Pedro Almodovar, the...May 29, 2017
- Sunny Deol launches beta, Karan Deol with Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas
While the paparazzi can’t stop speculating about Sara Ali Khan’s and Jhanvi Kapoor’s debut films, the latest star kid who has...May 23, 2017
- This Bollywood Actress to Star Opposite Superstar Rajini
Any ardent follower of Indian cinema knows that Rajinikanth and the ace director Pa. Ranjith have come together for another film...May 17, 2017
- Blade Runner 2049 – The Official Trailer will Blow Your Mind
Yes, the wait is finally over! The official trailer of Blade Runner 2049 is out. People are unable to keep calm...May 9, 2017
- ‘It’ Trailer Break – The Clown is Scarier Than Ever!
Stephen King’s novel ‘It’ was first adapted into a two-part mini TV series in 1990, which was directed by Tommy Lee Wallace. That...May 9, 2017
- Justin Bieber to Appear on Our Favorite Talk Show?
As we all already know, pop sensation Justin Bieber is all set to make his debut performance in India tomorrow on...May 9, 2017
- Sridevi’s Next Film Mom Will Give You The Chills
Sridevi, who made a comeback in English Vinglish won everyone’s hearts with her stunning performance and is set to appear on...May 5, 2017
- Bollywood Gupshup: April 2017
Last year, within the first three months Bollywood gave us a number of superhit movies. Neerja, Airlift, and Kapoor & Sons...May 2, 2017
- Ruk Jaana Nahi Tu Kahin Haar Ke…RIP Vinod Khanna
Bollywood suffered a major loss today as veteran actor Vinod Khanna took his last breath earlier today. The actor was hospitalized...April 27, 2017