Being fit is important. Even more when you're a leading figure in the film industry and are under the constant watch of fans and the media. While it is said that 70% of what you are has got to do with your diet, the remaining 30% also matters. Although a lot of celebs like to hit the gym to get rid of the unnecessary body fat, there are those who prefer going the traditional way. And thanks to which, they flaunt what we can swear are some of the finest bodies we have ever seen. Yes, we are talking about yoga. Let's look at some such popular celebrities of our very own industry, who absolutely swear by yoga.

Kareena Kapoor Khan

Y1-min
When it comes to yoga, Kareena leads the pack. Remember the time she shed all her body fat and looked like a 16-year-old in the movie Tashan?

Shilpa Shetty

Y2-min
Despite being a mom, Shilpa's hourglass figure remains a thing of pure envy. Reason? Yoga. The actress even released a DVD titled Shilpa's Yoga, spilling out the secrets of her perfect body.

Arjun Rampal

Y3-min
The very attractive 44-year-old Rock On star who switched to yoga considers Kareena Kapoor Khan to be his inspiration for the same.

Mallika Sherawat

Y4-min
Not only is this actress a yoga addict but she is also super flexible. Mallika, who is now living with her boyfriend in France, continues to practice yoga even there.

Sonam Kapoor

Y5-min
She made her debut looking drop dead gorgeous in Saawariya but prior to that, Sonam was a lot heavier and gives yoga all the credit for her weight loss.

Bipasha Basu

Y6-min
Bipasha has been giving all the girls major fitness goals. Her body is what most of us would die to have and yoga has been her only secret.

Anil Kapoor

Y7-min
It's really hard for anyone out there to believe that Anil Kapoor actually has a 30-year-old daughter. Not only does he practice yoga himself, but makes sure Sonam does too.

Lara Dutta

Y8-min
Miss Universe pageant winner in the year 2000, Lara Dutta never gave up on yoga even during her pregnancy. The actress along with Bipasha and Shilpa, joins the list of those who have released DVDs of her workout.

Malaika Arora

Y9-min
At 40, this mother of two has the body of a 20-year-old. The secret of her well-toned body is a balanced diet and yoga at least three times a week.

Deepika Padukone

Y10-min
No matter how busy, Deepika always manages to find time for yoga in the day and that we believe, is the secret to her flawless envious body.

Plan to switch to yoga yet? Let us know in the comments below.

Did you like this blog?*
How did you find this blog?*
What kind of articles would you like to read on the blog?*
Name:*
E-mail:*

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Style and Fitness Tips

All articles/blogs are intended to inform, entertain and amuse. We make no representations or guarantees about the truth, accuracy or quality of any content.

Copyright 2017 © Bigtree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved

Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our email newsletter today to receive updates on the latest news!
Thank You For Subscribing To Us!

Now get regular updates on the latest entertainment news and style trends.

Providing you with the best of Bollywood, Hollywood, style and more.
Get the best in entertainment, while keeping yourself entertained!
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.
Don't miss out. Subscribe today.
×
×
WordPress Popup