It’s the end of the year and just like every year, Google has released its annual “Google Year In Search” results which round up the most searched big names, most pressing questions and news stories for the year. Now, when it comes to fashion, dilemmas always exist. And Google is our go-to solution for every possible question that strikes us. So it was only obvious that people all around the world asked Google all sorts of fashion related questions. Recently, Google released a list of the top 10 fashion questions that were asked in 2016, and we bet you must have searched for at least one of these if not all. Have a look and be honest.
1) How To Cut Sleeves Off A Shirt?We are still wondering why this one topped the list. Any idea?
2) How Do I Start Modeling?Well, with Gigi and Kendall killing it on the ramp, we can imagine why girls are looking this up.
3) What Is Haute Couture?
With people using this term for almost any expensive outfit, it’s time they knew what it really was.
4) How To Wear Booties With Skinny Jeans?Booties with skinny jeans make a killer combo. So we are happy that people googled this.
5) When Can You Start Wearing White?White is pristine, white is classy, white is everything. There’s no wrong time to wear this color. Why on earth would anyone ask this question?
6) How To Become A Fitness Model?This we would love to know.
7) What Is Boho?With all the boho chic dresses and boho weddings, we can understand why the world wants to know this.
8) What Did People Wear in the 90s?Well, accept it or not – 90s were the best. The best era of music, the best time for movies and definitely the best in clothes.
9) How To Dress Like A Hippie?Now who wouldn’t want to know this? Hippie dressing is so comfy and trendy.
10) How To Become A Fashion Designer?
We aren’t sure if Google can really help you be one. Stop being lazy and enroll yourself in a fashion designing course, for God’s sake.
Those were some awesome bunch of questions, don’t you think? Which one of these have you googled this year? Let us know in the comments below.