“My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can’t hold it in.” Sad, indeed. We understand that it’s really hard to get attention from your crush. But who said love is easy? Aren’t enough films made on love? Where you see the various "shades" of love. When it comes to love, movies are the epitome of passion and romance. The kiss of true love, dreamy sunsets, mad love… Sigh! But some things are better on celluloid than in real life. Just like these pick-up lines. Do you want to have a happy Valentine’s Day? If yes, please avoid these terrible pick-up lines that are just wrong.
1. "How would you like to have a sexual experience so intense it could conceivably change your political views?" – The Sure Thing
Wow… You have issues.
2. “I have crossed oceans of time to find you.”- Dracula
3. "Ma’am, in the leopard print dress, you have an amazing rack."- The Hangover
Dial 100. Now.
4. "Pardon my lips. They find joy in the most unusual places." – A Good Year
5. “Wanna play a game? You can be Little Red Riding Hood and I’ll be the Big Bad Wolf.” – Twilight
6. “I really wish that you’d come home with me. You’re so cute and I’m really good in bed, believe me. You smell good, too.” – Leaving Las Vegas
Aww… How about no?
7. "Suraj itni jaldi nikal aaya ya yeh teri battisi ki roshni hain?" – Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola
Why, you want my toothpaste?
8. "Tum pehle bhi itni hi khooburat thi ya… Waqt ne kiya koi haseen sitam?" – Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
It’s just Fair & Lovely.
9. "Mujhe yakeen hai ki main sirf isliye janma hoon ki tumse pyaar kar sakun… Tum sirf isliye, ki ek din meri ban jaoo." – Dil Chahta Hai
India is a democratic country and I have my rights. Thank you.
10. "Mard mein bahut dard peda kar deti hai tumhari smile" – Love Aaj Kal