The only thing harder than busting a rhyme is doing it in under 140 characters… Unless you’re Baba Sehgal! Through his tweets, the rapper manages to get across some truly invaluable life lessons. The best part? They rhyme. Don’t believe us? Here are 10 important lessons we learned from Baba Sehgal‘s tweets:
1. Life can be fast-paced and overwhelming. Always take some time out to smell the roses… Or ask the sabziwaala how much tomatoes cost.
2. There’s just one key to success, and that’s hard work. Failure is just a normal part of life, and you shouldn’t let it bring you down.
3. Always respect women, and don’t be afraid to deal with anyone who doesn’t.
4. Everyone knows that ego can be the reason behind one’s downfall. But the lesson is just so much better when it rhymes.
5. He also gave us some culinary tips & tricks. Because what is life without rajma and greasy food?
6. One word: Priorities.
7. Don’t just sit around waiting for good things to happen to you. Make them happen!
8. When he taught us both geometry and love in less than 140 characters.
9. How to spot a shareef person versus how to spot an infidel:
10. And finally, the secret to weight loss:
You know what he says, #JustGoToTheGym: