No one loves Kanye West more than Kanye West. No one! Not even his reality TV-star wife and his daughter, who is named after a compass.
He is what you’d call… One of a kind?
I wish we knew him as one of the best rappers of the 21st century. Alas, we now know him as an arrogant dude who stops people mid-speech during award ceremonies and claims to be the next Nelson Mandela. That’s fine considering that Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison. On some days, Kanye has a serious case of foot-in-mouth, which makes Justin Bieber look like an angel in comparison. Or our very own KRK for that matter. Stepping on people’s toes is Kanye’s business, and it looks like business is booming.
And here’s the clincher:
For all we care, he might as well call himself Kanye Best.
That brings us to the question, how big is Kanye West’s ego?
Well, let’s stack his ego against some of the biggest things on the face of the earth. Big as they may be, they fade in comparison to Kanye West’s opinion of himself.
1. This giant prehistoric Mammoth
2. The Niagara Falls, frozen
3. The Grand Canyon (which is still small compared to Kim Kardashian’s you-know-what)
4. This over-inflated Kermit the Frog
5. The T-Rex from Jurassic Park
6. This woman’s eyeballs
7. This extra-large video screen in Brazil
8. This guy
9. And this…
10. The universe and everything within
What do you think Kanye?