As a cricket-crazy country (yes that’s an alliteration) we are noted for taking cricket and making it into a mega event. From booze-fueled arguments with waiters, to shouting matches in trains to debates with your own mother-in-law, India’s World Cup chances have been discussed. As a result we have amazing advertisements too. So the World Cup has given us some amazing cricket to shout about and cheer. From double centuries to India’s amazing performances, there have been many a “Mauka”, forgive the pun. In the spirit of that little phrase, you now have the chance to yell the same in the real world. Don’t look so quizzical, time to scream “Mauka, Mauka!” at some of these occasions:
1. Mauka, Mauka: For BJP to track down Rahul Gandhi before Congress does.
2. Mauka, Mauka: After whitewashing the Delhi polls, AAP sets out to rule the country.
3. Mauka, Mauka: You ‘accidentally’ find your crush’s phone on the road. Uske baad, return gift policy.
4. Mauka, Mauka: A bottle of booze was hidden at the bottom of your friend’s stash. Not any more!
5. Mauka, Mauka: All flights have been delayed included your saas’ . Try to avoid celebrating in front of wifey.
6. Mauka, Mauka: The internet has died in office… Time for the Chrome dinosaur jumping game. (Hint: Press spacebar)
7. Mauka, Mauka: You reach into your pants and you find money!
8. Mauka, Mauka: After walking into a store, you find the very last doughnut…
9. Mauka, Mauka: Your SO has admitted that they are wrong and you are right! Keep the cheering to the minimum please, but be sure to tweet about it.
10. Mauka, Mauka: After jumping on to a train, you say “Zara khisak” and you get space!
You tell us, where will you would yell “Mauka, Mauka”? Drop us a line.