Pop culture milestones like this one make us realize how quickly time flies. After all, can you believe that it has been nearly a decade since your Twilight phase? (We know you had one, don’t even try to deny it!)
Wondering where all that time went? Well, here are 15 more things that are guaranteed to make you feel like a fossil:
1. The first LOTR film, The Fellowship of the Ring, was released 14 years ago!
2. It has been 15 years since we all tried to imitate Hrithik Roshan‘s iconic dance move from Ek Pal Ka Jeena.
3. The first episode of the hit comedy show Hum Paanch aired 20 years ago, while the original run of the show ended in 2006!
4. This is what the baby on the cover of Nirvana‘s Nevermind looks like now:
5. Priyanka Chopra was crowned Miss World 15 years ago!
6. Britney Spears‘ debut single, …Baby One More Time, was released 16 years ago.
7. Salman Khan hasn’t had his iconic ‘Tere Naam‘ haircut in 12 years!
8. Remember the adorable little girl in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? This is what she looks like now:
9. Apple announced the very first iPod 15 years ago!
10. Aahat, the show that fueled our nightmares, first aired 20 years ago!
11. The kid from Home Alone? He’s all grown up too.
12. If Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi was still on the air, Baa would’ve turned 113 this year.
13. Remember Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) AKA the song that played at every desi birthday party? It was released 18 years ago.
14. This magic pencil? It hasn’t been on screen for almost 11 years now.
15. The greatest love story of all time? It was released 18 years ago.
Feel old yet?