Allu Arjun is one of the most established stars in Tollywood. Be it his for his on-screen, ‘stud’-like charm or his dancing, the actor has a distinct fan following. Allu Arjun was born on April 8, 1983, and went on to make his first on-screen appearance at the tender age of 3, in his uncle Chiranjeevi’s film, Vijetha. And that’s when the cinema bug bit Allu Arjun.
Born to film producer Allu Aravind and Nirmala, the actor’s stint with films initially began with cameo appearances. The actor made his debut with the film Gangotri in 2013. Unlike other actors, he took it slow and appeared in only one film per year. Allu Arjun is known to be an excellent dancer and has become one of the top actors in Tollywood. As he celebrates his 33rd birthday, let’s look at a few reasons why fans love Allu Arjun.
1. Allu Arjun’s talent has won him several awards. His breakthrough role as an artist, was with the film, Arya, which won him a Nandi Award. He later went on to grab the attention of the audience and the critics. He bagged the Filmfare Award for Best Actor and the Nandi Award for his performance in Parugu.
2. The actor has cemented his position in the industry as one of the most bankable stars. He has also transformed himself into a style icon. So much so that he is now known as Telugu cinema’s ‘Stylish Star‘. He even won the Style Icon of South India at SIIMA in 2015.
3. Allu Arjun is a terrific dancer and, he has proven this, time and again, in his songs. Some of his best songs include Ringa Ringa (Arya) and Cinema Choopistha Mava (Race Gurram).
4. Allu Arjun is a true family man. In 2011, he broke a million hearts when he got hitched to his girlfriend Sneha Reddy. However, his popularity remained unaffected. He is now a proud father to Allu Ayaan, whose birthday falls in the same month as his father’s (April 3rd). The doting father that he is, Allu Arjun and his family celebrated the little one’s birthday in Dubai. And also spent some quality family time together.
5. Allu Arjun is one of the more successful actors from Chiranjeevi’s family. It is a well-known fact that Megastar Chiranjeevi is Allu Arjun‘s maternal uncle, and his success adds to the star family. The actor also shares a close bond with his cousin, actor Ram Charan.