All of us owe a lot to our mothers, we love them and appreciate them for making us who we are today. And so do Celebrities! From Trisha to Hansika, Surya and more, celebs have attributed their success to their mother. They’ve also shared their important moments by bringing their mothers to movie premiers, audio launches and other red carpet events. Let’s take a look at mothers and their celebrity children.
More in Filmy Keeda
- Handsome Hunks in Music Videos You Almost Forgot
If you were a 90s kid you would remember that back then one of the coolest things that happened to the...March 23, 2017
- Why the Fans Should Not Watch Baahubali 2: The Conclusion
Yes, you read that right. Baahubali 2: The Conclusion is touted to be biggest blockbuster of the year 2017 and this was...March 23, 2017
- Unrecognizable Celebs in 9 Vintage Ads
Advertising changed the world’s fortunes as it was invented solely for the purpose of influencing minds for commercial purposes. It did...March 23, 2017
- The 7 Best Disney Songs Of All Time
Most of us would agree that Disney music did constitute a major chunk of our childhood. Even if one forcibly tries...March 23, 2017
- Tiger Zinda Hai: First Look Out!
After the success of the 2012 movie, Ek Tha Tiger, there have been rumors floating for a possible sequel. For the...March 23, 2017
- Baywatch: Trailer Break – PeeCee is Up To No Good!
The second trailer of Baywatch is finally here and it will just get you more excited about the upcoming movie. The...March 23, 2017
- World’s Most Successful Beauty Pageant Contestants
Back in the day, at least in India, beauty pageants were a big thing! Almost every year, people (especially mothers and...March 22, 2017
- 5 Disney Kids who are Parents Now
Remember the times when you came back from school, threw your bags in a corner and just binge watched the Disney...March 22, 2017
- 7 Bollywood Remakes That Didn’t Let The Originals Down
Bollywood is most famous for the masala commercial flicks, but there are times when we get to see meaningful cinema as...March 22, 2017