The actors’ fervent supporters are proof of this very fact. However, the Khans’ fans are guilty of taking things just a little too far with their fan wars. Though the actors have had their fair share of disagreements, their fans have declared all-out war. Salman Khan has recently spoken out about this, reiterating that the three are friends before they are competitors. This declaration of the Khans’ friendship sent the internet into a tizzy. But this was far from the only instance when this happened. Here are 5 more times the Khans’ friendship broke the internet:
1. Arpita Khan’s wedding was a star-studded affair. But three stars shone brighter than every other one. The wedding, which served as the official reunion of the Khans, became a memorable event for all their fans!
2. When they came together at Khan Ki Adalat. How do you celebrate the 21st anniversary of one of the most popular TV shows in the country? By uniting three of the biggest stars in the film industry, of course! Rajat Sharma‘s Aap Ki Adalat became the first ever show to feature all three stars!
3. When Salman Khan dismissed all rivalry between the three Khans with one simple tweet:
4. When they showed their camaraderie by promoting each other’s films!
Salman Khan expressed his gratitude for his friends’ help with promoting Bajrangi Bhaijaan at a recent press conference. “It was sweet of them to do that. I loved what they did for me. Lots of love and respect to them,” he said. "It’s because of Aamir and Shah Rukh that our film (Bajrangi Bhaijaan) has got eyeballs… Extra interest. They are my buddy brothers… I thank them."
5. When everyone thought that they’d come together in one film!
Rumor had it that Sajid Nadiadwala was all set to bring Bollywood’s holy trinity together in one film. Fans on the internet could hardly contain their excitement. In this case, what seemed too good to be true really was too good to be true. Salman Khan squashed the rumor saying, "Right now, people cannot afford one in two films. You want three in one film?"
But, hey! All hope isn’t lost… The actor added, "We would love to do a film together, that’s for sure!"
We’re counting down to the day that all three kings of Bollywood share screen space with each other. Until then, we’re living for these little moments of brotherhood!